Enter The Dragon

Started by Chinahand, January 22, 2012, 09:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinahand

Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year  :beers:

It's the Year of The Dragon this year and, judging by all the fireworks going off outside, the celebrations have already started. By midnight it will be like WW3 has started. Pass me the ear-plugs  :music:
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

Sprintex

Happy Chinese New Year  :)

I must admit in contrast to my generally xenophobic way of thinking I find the Chinese a fascinating culture - if I was a bit braver it would be the first place I'd visit. Unfortunately the mere thought of visiting anywhere outside Europe or North America scares the brown stuff out of me  :o  We had a chinese takeaway and a Tsingtao last night to celebrate instead  ;D

Paul

Mustermark

Happy New Year Chinahand! Hope the noise has abated.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

upnick

Happy chinese new year  Trevor  .....   heres to a better 2012   :beers: :beers: :thumbsup: :wave:

moogle

Happy New Year!

Quote from: Chinahand on January 22, 2012, 09:50:07 AMBy midnight it will be like WW3 has started. Pass me the ear-plugs  :music:

I know how you feel. When I lived in Tyneside it was like that every November 5th.
Only needed air raid sirens to complete the soundtrack!

Hope your ears have recovered.
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Chinahand

Thanks for all your good wishes guys.

It finally quietened down about 4 a.m. which was when I finally got to bed. SWMBO stayed up all night playing Mahjong though, so is feeling a bit delicate today. 8)
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

mr magnolia

The eldest magnoliette is a golden dragon!
Dragon year again means time had flown by!

Lawrence

I remember all night mahjong sessions from my yoof  ::) haven't played for about 30 years now  :(

Happy New Year Trevor

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations