Join in with the NGF Raffle

Started by guest2, November 14, 2011, 06:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: Warjon58 on November 30, 2011, 11:32:41 PM
My First Post on any forum! Hello everyone I have enjoyed reading all the information on the site and it is helping me with the planning of my first layout!

And Ive bought my tickets! ;D

Hello Warjon - welcome to the forum and thanks for buying raffle tickets :thumbsup: You're a true gent :)

Tank

New Prize added from Dapol - Tornado. :thumbsup:

:A1Tornado:

Stew2000

silly moo

Don't Farish make the Tornado?   ;D

Tank

4x2

Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2011, 04:48:16 PM
It's the original Tornado!  :)
Did you do that on purpose Tank ? I did have an evil giggle  :evil:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Tank

:smiley-laughing:  Actually no!  I didn't even know there were two Tornado's until Lawrence got the prize from Dapol. ;D  I'll stick to my Diesels and EMU's (although they're both lovely loco's)! :thumbsup:

4x2

Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2011, 05:43:31 PM
:smiley-laughing:  Actually no!  I didn't even know there were two Tornado's until Lawrence got the prize from Dapol. ;D  I'll stick to my Diesels and EMU's (although they're both lovely loco's)! :thumbsup:
That was very generous of Dapol !  :thumbsup: Hope it helps sell a few more tickets !
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Tank

I thanked them on their facebook page, but they've deleted the comment?! ???

brbluewill

tickets purchased :thumbsup: did i tell you how wonderful you are tank wink wink let me win ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Tank

Fratton

Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2011, 05:58:57 PM
I thanked them on their facebook page, but they've deleted the comment?! ???

Probably just to avoid a barrage of can we/I have one too!!!!!!
Charlie.

Lawrence

Quote from: 4x2ybecauseican on December 02, 2011, 05:51:01 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2011, 05:43:31 PM
That was very generous of Dapol !  :thumbsup: Hope it helps sell a few more tickets !

Hopefully it will sell a lot more tickets as this is an extremely generous gift from Dapol and, as I know they do monitor this forum, I would like to offer my thanks to Joel at Dapol for his patience and understanding of what we are trying to achieve here, and for Tornado too, obviously  ;D

I think we now have four locos up for grabs and an assortment of very worthwhile prizes, wagons, vouchers, dvd's etc, if you buy a fivers worth of tickets pretty much any prize you win will nearly double your investment (NGF mugs are priceless by the way) and ultimately, we need the funds to keep the forum running as it is currently being funded privately and with the occasional donation.

So this is a real double whammy guys and gals, you help to keep the forum that you enjoy so much running and you could be in line for a rather tasty prize.  This forum is what you have made it, lets try and keep it going as long as we can.

BernardTPM

Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2011, 04:48:16 PM
It's the original Tornado!  :)
Wow! I didn't know Dapol were doing GWR Broad Gauge models!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations