what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose2013

Moose listening to Moose stomach grumble. It's half past 6 in the morning and no sign of Mrs Moose and her magic skillet...
:(

Newportnobby

Seem to have struck lucky this weekend on Sky Arts so yesterday listened to/watched the Small Faces, Santana, Doobie Brothers then SteamyStevie Nicks.
This afternoon = Roxy Music.
Sheer gold :)

Moose2013

Moose currently listening to Terry the retired train inspector inform Moose of his desire for second breakfast. He's twelve years old, has a neurological disorder that causes him to fall over a lot, and an insatiable desire to eat da Mooses out of house and home, so Moose must feed him or there will be consequences!  :worried:

Oh, and Moose has some BTO (old Canadian group) playing...  :D

Newportnobby

That's a great shame for Terry (what breed please?)
Nowt wrong with BTO :no:

Moose2013

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 09, 2022, 03:28:41 PM
That's a great shame for Terry (what breed please?)
Nowt wrong with BTO :no:

:hmmm: Terry is a little 7 lb pure black (okay, going grey!) short haired, showed-up-at-the-back-door cat!   

Trainfish

Not right now but earlier loads of Slade and then this. I only recently 'discovered' Eric Johnson but already liked Joe Satriani so I bought this CD to try and wow, it's brilliant! In my opinion:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Tank

willike1958

Newportnobby

Understandably but sadly referred to as the 'Poor Man's Genesis' a few miscellaneous Marillion tracks are being played.

Trainfish

Marillion were far better than Phil Collins' Genesis in my opinion. Genesis were good before him  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

The last album I bought of theirs was 'And then there were three'. Then they went down the pop chart route :thumbsdown:
IMHO best ever was 'Seconds Out' but I really liked the Gabriel albums and was glad I saw them in his reign

Newportnobby

One of my all time favourite Lizzy tracks with John Sykes (ex Tygers of Pan Tang) backing up Scott Gorham (the line up I saw at Bristol's Colston Hall on their farewell tour)
All hail the Gibson Les Paul  :admiration:

joe cassidy

Just listened to "Band on the Run" by Wings for the first time in over 40 years - great album that hasn't aged for me.

Now listening to the Beatles, vintage 1964.

Tank

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations