NGF Raffle 2012 - Buy Your Tickets!

Started by guest2, November 05, 2012, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

WINNERS ANNOUNCED AT MIDDAY.

Welcome to our second annual raffle.  Last year was a great success in raising funds for the forum and also a £100 donation to Help 4 Heroes. 

The format and charity will remain the same again for this year, where I'll donate some of the money raised to H4H.

I wish to thank the staff (remember they are volunteers!) who work very hard on the forum.  I also wish to thank everyone on here for making it the amazing success that it is.  For without your reviews, layouts, tutorials and helpful nature this forum would be just another forum.  I for one really enjoy it here (despite the hard work behind the scenes), and I'm very grateful to you all for the great community that we have here.

What are the prizes?
The prizes (in alphabetical order of the donors names) are:-

Donor                        Item                                                                           
DapolB1 LNER Green (ND-120H)www.Dapol.co.uk
Electra GraphicsA vinyled coach of winners choice - Mk1/Mk2/Mk3www.ElectraRailwayGraphics.co.uk
Etched PixelsMark 1 Inspection Saloon conversion kit for Farish BGwww.EtchedPixels.co.uk
Etched PixelsSR/LSWR 16' horsebox kit
GaugemasterGaugemaster Combi Single Track Controllerwww.gaugemaster.com
GC Weathering£35 Weathering Packagewww.gclocoweathering.co.uk
KernowHN1004 Arnold Industrial Service Train Setwww.kernowmodelrailcentre.com
MathiesonsVoucher for any three wagonswww.mathiesonmodels.com
ModelZone£50 Voucher - Online Onlywww.modelzone.co.uk/modelclubs/
The Model Tree Shop£15 Voucherwww.themodeltreeshop.co.uk
Model Rail MagazineDapol Class 153 St Ives Bay Belle limited editionwww.model-rail.co.uk
Model Rail MagazineDapol SR Black Terrier
Modellers Mecca(A) £50 Voucherwww.modellers-mecca.co.uk
Modellers Mecca(B) £50 Voucher
N'inspirationsLatest Issue and Yearbook
N'Tastic£20 Voucher (Online only)www.ntasticshop.co.uk
N'trainEMU set of 3D printed bodies.www.stores.ebay.co.uk/N-TrainUK
NGFNGF Mug
PD Marsh(A) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
PD Marsh(B) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
PD Marsh(C) £30 Voucherwww.pdmarshmodels.com
Rails of Sheffield£50 Voucherwww.railsofsheffield.com
Scalescenes(A) £25 Voucherwww.scalescenes.com
Scalescenes(B) £25 Voucher
Trackside Signs(A) £10 Voucher (not for Alubond Signs or Vinyl Roads)www.tracksidesigns.co.uk
Trackside Signs(B) £20 Voucher (not for Alubond Signs or Vinyl Roads)
Trackside Signs(C) 12" custom printed Vinyl Totem in the region of the winner's choice (value £5.99 plus p+p).
Trackside Signs(D) A set of custom printed station signs or three packs of our Die Cut self adhesive poster boards (value £10 plus p+p).
TrainfishRatio Engine Shed, ref 203
Train TraxKato M1 Master set complete with controllerwww.traintrax.co.uk
Transport Models(A) £10 Voucherwww.transportmodels.co.uk
Transport Models(B) £10 Voucher
Wickness ModelsGraham Farish Class 66 'Medite livery' - Converted to DCC (with chip)www.wicknessmodels.co.uk

More prizes will be added as and when they come in!

So, how does the raffle work?
Firstly, you need to buy your tickets! You can use the link at the bottom of this thread (please send your forum name with your payment using the 'messages' box).  You can buy as many tickets as you like, as this will obviously increase your chances of winning one or more of these goodies!  You can see for yourself that we have some fantastic prizes that have been generously given to us by the shops and companies listed.

What happens once I've paid?
You will be sent a receipt by paypal about the transaction, and I will receive one as well.  I will put your name down on a spreadsheet with how many tickets you have bought and their numbers.  On the 1st January 2013 another member of the NGF staff will pull the numbered tickets from the hat one at a time, and will let me know the numbers in the order that they were picked.  Only I will know the winners names, and I can compare them with the ticket numbers.  This allows everyone on the forum to enter the draw, except for myself of course - as I feel it would be wrong not to include our moderators.  Pengy will post all of the prizes out on the 16th January 2013.  Please make sure you are around before then to reply to the messages sent to the winners!  We don't want Pengy to have to keep going to the Post Office.

Please visit the websites of the companies that gave so generously by using the links on the forum, and letting them know that you are buying from them because of the N Gauge Forum.  :)

Thanks very much to everyone in making this a great place to come to and for keeping this such a friendly forum.  Good luck! :thumbsup:

All nations welcome to join.  :)  NGF Forum Members only.

LAST ENTRY - 31st DECEMBER AT 12:30pm - GMT.
Due to problems with winners not replying to emails and Private Messages last year, prizes that aren't claimed by 31st January 2013 will go into another draw.

Calnefoxile

Tank,

Excellent news, always a great way to raise funds for another years payment for the Server + software.

I see the most sought after prize will again be the NGF nug  :D :D I hope it's the pint version and not the 'normal' one  ;) ;)

Cheers

Neal.

Tank

Thanks Neal!  It's been a nightmare for us to organise as usual!!!  ;D

I'll leave it to the winner to chose what size they like.  I must say, I prefer the pint sized myself!  :)

kaiwhara

Must be late night over here Tank, Ive donated but neglected to chuck my name on it, so it's probably anonymous now!  :(
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

Mirrlees

One note Tank. 

People must remember to ask to write a note to "the seller" to put their name in. 

You have to ask for it.

Cheers Tim
Tim Hitch
NGS Display Stand Manager

Dock Shunter

Well done Chris,staff,and all prize donators for getting this organized again.... :thumbsup:
Some great prizes in there....... :thumbsup:

Mallard

Great to see this again, some great prizes already :D

It was last years raffle that got me reading the forums!
"A friend of mine always wanted to be run over by a steam train. When it happened, he was chuffed to bits!"

REGP

Tank

I wasn't a member last year, so this is all new to me.

But I think it is a great idea not only for raising funds but for making the Forum even more friendly! :)

I take it we can buy tickets when ever our wallets allow?

Regards

Ray

Lawrence

Quote from: REGP on November 05, 2012, 01:13:24 PM
Tank

I wasn't a member last year, so this is all new to me.

But I think it is a great idea not only for raising funds but for making the Forum even more friendly! :)

I take it we can buy tickets when ever our wallets allow?

Regards

Ray

From now up to Dec 31st Ray  :thumbsup:

Mustermark

Just bought my tickets and missed the bit to add a note. :dunce:  Hopefully it will be obvious from my e-mail address.

There must have been a ton of work in getting so many top quality prizes for this year's raffle. :thumbsup:  Congratulations for getting so many companies involved to give such a successful launch to the raffle.

I look forward to winning something!!! :laugh3:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

zwilnik

Duncan83

Calnefoxile

Chris,

Just thought of something else, what about those of us who don't use Paypal??

How can we buy our tickets??

Cheers

Neal.

davieb

Quote from: Calnefoxile on November 05, 2012, 04:48:16 PM
Chris,

Just thought of something else, what about those of us who don't use Paypal??

How can we buy our tickets??

Cheers

Neal.

I was just about to ask the same question  :hmmm:

dave  :thumbsup:

Lawrence

If you don't have Paypal, please pm Tank with details of how you can pay and he should be able to sort something out for you all

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations