Electra Rail News - Major Investment

Started by Adam1701D, June 29, 2020, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

Thanks for all the kind words. I will certainly be exploring other uses for this machine, such as banners, railway signage, totems, house signs, etc...
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

crewearpley40

Hope it brings plenty of success and maybe add happy birthday banner you know the type found in shops that sell cards etc , but look forward to hearing more in due course. Stay safe

Adam1701D

Quote from: Dancess on June 30, 2020, 11:17:32 AM
Hi,

Is there any chance that you'll be printing BR sides that are not available as ready to run items? Sorry but not into this multi-coloured thing.

Yes - I can potentially do anything that there is a base model for them to sit on (or as a scratchbuilding aid). There are a few"Pre-Blue" items in the range that I need to add to the website, such as the Cravens Mk1 Prototype vehicles.

As an aside, I had a lengthy e-mail conversation yesterday with the chap who is coming to do the set-up on Monday, which involved sending a lot of pictures of the entrances to the house and doorway dimensions. Just hope it is going to fit!
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Bealman

Hope it does! Good luck with it all.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

emjaybee

@captainelectra Just remember, doors and doorframes aren't that expensive to replace, keep your hammer and wood chisels handy when they deliver.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Bealman

I just had a new fridge delivered earlier this year, and had to remove doors to get it in. Total butt pain.

It will certainly make life easier if this machine does fit through!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations