what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

Vinyl here too.. Transvison Vamp, and their album "Pop Art". Taking me right back...
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

OwL

Seems a topical song at present (SADLY):

SEX PISTOLS: ANARCHY IN THE UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkActP-isE

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Newportnobby

Having a bit of a folk night with Fairport, Steeleye Span, Tir Na Nog etc whilst trying to ignore al the talking heads on the goggle box :music:

Lawrence

Just chucked out a load of vinyl, Judas Priest, Yes, ELP, Genesis and a load of Billy Connelly and Python stuff, also found about 150 singles in the loft, they will be going the same way soon ::)

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on August 10, 2011, 08:16:00 PM
Just chucked out a load of vinyl, Judas Priest, Yes, ELP, Genesis and a load of Billy Connelly and Python stuff, also found about 150 singles in the loft, they will be going the same way soon ::)

There'll be so much room in your loft there will be space for a shed :smiley-laughing:

longbridge

Lawrence has put me in a folky mood after reading his thread, I have Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, Dusty Springfield and Sandy Shaw lined up on the spindle.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on August 10, 2011, 09:59:18 PM
Lawrence has put me in a folky mood after reading his thread, I have Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, Dusty Springfield and Sandy Shaw lined up on the spindle.
Sorry ORB - that might have been me. Lawrence was chucking out Judas Priest, Yes, genesis and ELP (I think he's on the turn :evil:)

longbridge

Crikey Nobby I hate to think he is chucking those 45s out, when I moved house back in 1986 the removal blokes lost a big box of 45s that I had collected over many years, still cranky in 2011.

Rather think they were nicked. :evil:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Lawrence

It would cost too much to ship them over Dave, sorry mate, it will all be 70's & 80's crud anyway, though there are a couple of earlier ones I'm sure, nothing to brag about though  :-[

Newportnobby

Started off with Led Zep - When the levee breaks (at setting 11 of course). Quite apt really - if it keeps on raining, levees gonna break :music:
Mind you, this is Lancashire :thumbsup:
Then moved onto Thunder - Backstreet Symphony - grrrrreat

lesmond

Mrs out, so David Gilmour, Live in Gdansk, very loud  ;D

Newportnobby

Quote from: lesmond on August 11, 2011, 09:31:38 PM
Mrs out, so David Gilmour, Live in Gdansk, very loud  ;D

Son of Gilmour - live at the Cenotaph ('orrible little twerp) >:(

lesmond

Roddick

I am listening one of the newest songs of Pitbull...!!
The song is Rain it over me..!!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations