Forum Issues

Started by Tank, July 19, 2023, 05:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLD

Quote from: Trainfish on March 16, 2024, 03:28:51 PMDidn't we also used to have a "report" button too or did I dream about that?
It's in the options from the [MORE...] Button, bottom right next to the [" QUOTE ] button on a post...

Trainfish

So it is, thanks. As it's the only option in there couldn't the "MORE" button just be labelled as "Report"?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on March 16, 2024, 03:55:08 PMSo it is, thanks. As it's the only option in there couldn't the "MORE" button just be labelled as "Report"?

We Mods have another 5 options within that 'More' button' :)
Wanna join up? :-X

Moonglum

I always had you down as a bit more of a "rocker" than a "mod" Mick @Newportnobby !!! Sorry couldn't resist...

Tim

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on March 16, 2024, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on March 16, 2024, 03:55:08 PMSo it is, thanks. As it's the only option in there couldn't the "MORE" button just be labelled as "Report"?

We Mods have another 5 options within that 'More' button' :)
Wanna join up? :-X

:hmmm:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Actually it's only four more options.  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on March 17, 2024, 12:00:07 AMActually it's only four more options.  :D

A GlobMod has a choice of 6 options in total, one of which is 'Report to Moderator'
The extra one is 'Ban a fellow Mod' ;)  >:D

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations