The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cimmerian

I've got a crack in the bumper, as it's a old Volvo and built like a tank I'm hoping they came off a lot worse.
Regards, Ken

Tank

I've waited a week for the Mrs to go to work so I can crack on with my layout building, and I have a migraine. ::)  Another delay!!!

polo2k

Quote from: Tank on January 24, 2012, 11:00:24 AM
I've waited a week for the Mrs to go to work so I can crack on with my layout building, and I have a migraine. ::)  Another delay!!!

bolldy hell, how long does it take her to get ready!
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

scotsoft

Quote from: polo2k on January 24, 2012, 11:39:21 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 24, 2012, 11:00:24 AM

bolldy hell, how long does it take her to get ready!

Tank

findus

Woken up by mr postie with me thinking my 2x class 37 and new wagons have arrived, only to find 4 packages that were posted by myself to ebay and forum mumbers had be sent back!!

stupid man at the post office had put my address as the track address i think so now i have 4 unhappy people waiting for n gauge that wont arrive this week.  :thumbsdown:

VERY ANGRY!

and to top it off my bits havent arrived either  :thumbsdown:

Mr chapman

A group of boys (age ten max) having a row over why they havent they added each other as a friend on facebook. What happend to climbing trees??? Up yours young people!  :computerangry:
DCC southern modeller

Lawrence

Quote from: Mr chapman on January 26, 2012, 06:50:31 PM
A group of boys (age ten max) having a row over why they haven't they added each other as a friend on facebook. What happened to climbing trees??? Up yours young people!  :computerangry:

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Bikeracer

Last year I knocked one of the push in buffers off my Warship,my wife managed to find it and I put it away to refit at a later date,that date was today.

Of course just as I was about to push it into place it went ping to another dimension,so my Warship is still missing a buffer.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Mustermark

Empty the vacuum cleaner, have a good go round in whichever dimension it may have pinged and tip out the contents onto white paper.  You might need to vac a couple of times, but i found loads of pinged bits this way over the years.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bikeracer on January 29, 2012, 03:40:55 PM

Of course just as I was about to push it into place it went ping to another dimension,

Allan

That's where class 52 Western Enterprise is ;D

Jerry Howlett

Quote from: newportnobby on January 29, 2012, 05:42:11 PM

Of course just as I was about to push it into place it went ping to another dimension,

Allan

Nobby, I think the Vacuum cleaner is what they made "Enterprise" into after it was scrapped at Swindon ! In those days Dyson's were made up the road in Malmesbury... Just a thought ! :evil:
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

polo2k

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on January 29, 2012, 05:47:20 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on January 29, 2012, 05:42:11 PM

Allan

Nobby, I think the Vacuum cleaner is what they made "Enterprise" into after it was scrapped at Swindon ! In those days Dyson's were made up the road in Malmesbury... Just a thought ! :evil:

As a resident of swindon...

... sorry bout that

:P  :smiley-laughing:
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Jerry Howlett

I resided and worked there back BEFORE they cut up the lovely beesties . In fact in reference to my recent event , it was when I thought there was an earthquake one morning only to realise they were resurfacing the home outside my house with a road roller !

Happy days of Birch Street the Prince of Wales, The glue Pot and the once mighty Mechanic's institute. :beers:
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Trainfish

The Glue Pot, what a fantastic pub with excellent beer  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations