it's the final countdown! farish 13/14 catalogue..

Started by bluedepot, March 06, 2013, 06:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njee20

Dave - just look through the respective sections here, loads of stuff has 'new' against it.

Mk2Fs as well.

H

So, in the motive power section just two all new products (N and Fairburn) with four re-tooling of old Poole products. To be expected - nothing greatly exciting, but steady, welcome and should go down pretty well. Let's hope they manage to clear the backlog of promises as well.

H.

woodbury22uk

Quote from: H on March 10, 2013, 09:52:58 AM
So, in the motive power section just two all new products (N and Fairburn) with four re-tooling of old Poole products. To be expected - nothing greatly exciting, but steady, welcome and should go down pretty well. Let's hope they manage to clear the backlog of promises as well.

H.

I think I would count the Class 25/1 and class 25/2 as new - new body and a new chassis which is DCC ready.

Mike
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

davieb

Like the sound of a Heavily weathered Scot  :claphappy:

Also like the sound of the Cov-Hop's and a new Wigan based P.O 7 plank open wagon

Only problem is my wallet has just run off and hidden itself somewhere  :doh:

dave  :thumbsup:

daveg

Quote from: davieb on March 10, 2013, 10:01:32 AM
Only problem is my wallet has just run off and hidden itself somewhere  :doh:

dave  :thumbsup:

Know what you mean!

What with existing pre-orders and now some more temptations, I'll never get to retire in the Seychelles at this rate!

Dave G

stevieboy

Spotted a couple of things for the future, just a shame both the EWS diesels are weathered only  :(

H

Quote from: njee20 on March 10, 2013, 09:32:41 AM
Dave - just look through the respective sections here, loads of stuff has 'new' against it.

Mk2Fs as well.

Unfortunately a lot of the stuff marked new is from last years unfullfilled promises like the Bulleids and some Mk2s but, although I'm not too sure, aren't the Scotrail DBSOs, autotrailers (to go wIth thE auto pannier?), Hawksworths and SR bogie B LVs all new?

H.

H

Quote from: woodbury22uk on March 10, 2013, 09:59:36 AM

I think I would count the Class 25/1 and class 25/2 as new - new body and a new chassis which is DCC ready.

It's not really a new Farish model having been done (badly) before by Poole, but this will be an all new Blue Riband re-tooling of it.

H.

njee20

Quotearen't the Scotrail DBSOs, autotrailers (to go wIth thE auto pannier?), Hawksworths and SR bogie B LVs all new?

The DBSOs certainly are - and the locos to go with them.

H

I guess the BIG question to be answered is when will all this new stuff turn up?

Judging by the recent few years performance it might be quite a while and possibly some of it never.  :worried:

H.

woodbury22uk

Quote from: H on March 10, 2013, 10:17:14 AM
Quote from: woodbury22uk on March 10, 2013, 09:59:36 AM

It's not really a new Farish model having been done (badly) before by Poole, but this will be an all new Blue Riband re-tooling of it.

H.

Got it Grahame. Looks like the air-con Mk2s become Blue Riband as well so maybe not printed sides on clear shells but retooled with a new body shell with separate glazing, and close coupling on a retooled new chassis.
:)
Mike
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Tim E

My poor Wallet!  64xx, N class, Castle, Class 25/1, Hawksworth Coaches, 2 types of SR luggage vans.  All more or less appropriate to my layout setting!

Dock Shunter

Quote from: H on March 10, 2013, 10:25:21 AM
I guess the BIG question to be answered is when will all this new stuff turn up?
H.

I would have hoped the 25s would not be too far away,but the fact that they have only just released a new batch of the old ones makes me think it might be a while yet.
Never mind though,as the old saying goes........"Good things come to those who wait".... :) :NGaugersRule:

westie7

Got it Grahame. Looks like the air-con Mk2s become Blue Riband as well so maybe not printed sides on clear shells but retooled with a new body shell with separate glazing, and close coupling on a retooled new chassis.
:)
Mike
[/quote]

Hope so!, with the same being produced in OO you would think that if they had to do a CAD for the OO the N would be new as well.
Some really interesting stuff on the cards here.

BR Blue class 87
BR Blue Shove Duff!
Large Logo Greyfriars Bobby - nice
Mk2f and DBSO - ouch

Who said time machines weren't invented!

I am gonna have to have a clear out of anything and everything to fund some of this lot

Rgds
Mark

EtchedPixels

Grumble wish they had done a small pannier instead but I guess 64xx and BR autocoach is smart. Wonder which they'll pick as a diagram.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67
Below Goal: £94.33
Site Currency: GBP
 6%
May Donations