Dapol Mk3s

Started by bluedepot, July 28, 2011, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluedepot

does anyone know approximately when i'll be able to buy some intercity swallow mk3s to go with my hst set, and also a buffet and tgs?

cheers

tim

guest311

are they going to issue the TGS ? I've seen preorders for the buffets, both with and without buffers, and for the coaches, but not seen any mention of the TGS or equivalent BSO with buffers.

BernardTPM

There were no Mk.3 BSOs, just three Mk.3b BFOs, hardly worth tooling, but the TGS is really essential for a 1980 on HST.

scruff

nc212a and nc212b are available now, both are trailer seconds. The only problem with these is for some obscure reason they are fitted with buffers. A trailer first has been announced for february. The buffet cars should be available in november according to Dapol. Dapol have also promised the TGS to follow some time in 2012.

HTH
Mark

bluedepot

hi everyone

thanks for all the replies

ok, i ordered one each of nd212a and nd212b now, i guess i can cut the buffers off... are they otherwise the same as hst mk3s though????

this will now take my hst set to 5 car (2x 1st, 3x 2nd)... guess i'll just have to run it like this until i can get a buffet, tgs and another 2nd....

thanks

tim

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations