Much to appear on the N'Porium in the next few days

Started by Newportnobby, October 28, 2019, 10:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papyrus

:claphappy: :claphappy:

Mine arrived this morning. Yayyy!

Many thanks, Mick. You have the hero-light on your brow.

Cheers,

Chris

Trainfish

Thanks Mick, my postman doesn't deliver on any day with a 't' in it so the wife picked up my parcel today. If I get a hurry on the sheds etc could be in place on my layout within 5 years  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Capri_sam

Sterling work Mick, there's going to be a shortage of cardboard boxes round your way!

exmouthcraig

@Newportnobby

:claphappy: THANK YOU MR HOLLYOAKE  :claphappy:

My box arrived this morning and all is good inside!!! I hope as stressful as it must of been at times you have raised a good figure for your good causes and your good friend can be assured all his items have all gone to very good homes.

Especially mine  :laugh3:

:beers: have one on me, you deserve at least one !!!

Newportnobby

Thanks All,
Generally folks complain they have to call in the bomb squad to open my parcels but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
My 'trade rating' is important to me so could I please request anyone happy with their purchase(s) to give me feedback and I'll return the compliment.
If unsure find any of my posts and click on Newportnobby at the LHS which will take you to my profile. About ½ way down that page you will see 'leave feedback for Newportnobby'.
If anyone is not happy I'd appreciate us sorting it via PM before you give a negative please.
Another 7 parcels gone out today.
:thankyousign:

Dickydcc

Got mine today,thank you, all well packed. Will put some pics up at the weekend....hopefully!

Dickydcc

PeteW

Postie just handed over my package. Much excitement and joy chez nous. Feedback left, Mick, and many thanks again.

Delboy

Hi Mick,
Sterling work getting out the orders as you did.
Well deserved feedback left for you.
Cheers Dennis.
:beers:
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

snitchthebudgie

@Newportnobby

Mick, Rake of Gresley's on the move at this week's club night.  All running well and looking good.  Thanks again, Jon

Newportnobby

Looking good, Jon. I also have a rake in my own collection and they look great behind my Dapol A4 :)

ten0G

Mick, Stove 'R' arrived safely yesterday.   :claphappy:

Feedback left. 

Dalteth

Everything went smoothly and locos arrived perfectly.

Feedback left.

dannyboy

Wagons arrived safe and sound Mick -  :thankyousign:. Feedback left.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations