Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailGooner

themadhippy

yippee 3 jan is finally here,next stop heathrow, its a holiday in cambodia laos, a holiday in the sun.see ya in a month :bounce:
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Mito

You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

RailGooner

Bring us back a stick of rock! :beers:

dannyboy

Each!  :). Enjoy the holiday, or, if you have already left and don't read this for a month, I hope you enjoyed your holiday!
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

joe cassidy

Went to Hong Kong in January last year.

It was colder than Europe  :no:

RailGooner

I don't remember that Joe. Did you bring us rock? :hmmm:

joe cassidy

The British brought a lot of good things to Hong Kong but thankfully not seaside rock - where's me ukelele ?

paulprice

After nearly a two and a half month stay in hospital, I finally got home yesterday and the Doctors thought I would be leaving in a box :)

Newportnobby

Quote from: paulprice on January 15, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
After nearly a two and a half month stay in hospital, I finally got home yesterday and the Doctors thought I would be leaving in a box :)

We were wondering where you were. Good to have you back with us (and not in a box!)

paulprice

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 15, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

We were wondering where you were. Good to have you back with us (and not in a box!)

Its great to be back, though I thought I may have not have made it at some points

emjaybee

Quote from: paulprice on January 15, 2019, 11:08:53 AM

Its great to be back, though I thought I may have not have made it at some points

Blimey bloke! Good to have you back. I've missed my LMS sparring partner, too many GWR types on here, been feeling outnumbered!

:thumbsup:
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

paulprice

Quote from: emjaybee on January 15, 2019, 11:18:44 AM
Quote from: paulprice on January 15, 2019, 11:08:53 AM

its great to be back but I wont be able to do any modelling for months :(

Blimey bloke! Good to have you back. I've missed my LMS sparring partner, too many GWR types on here, been feeling outnumbered!

:thumbsup:

daveg

Was just about to drop you a PM and expected to learn you were moving house!

As already said, Welcome back and please try not to repeat whatever it was that made you poorly.

Bet the DO was worried silly.

Take it easy.

Dave G

joe cassidy

Welcome back Paul.

Hope your trains have not gone rusty ?

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP