what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustermark

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Oldman

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Tank

malfoy

I feel nostalgic at this moment as I am listening to the Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams. This used to be my favourite song back in high school and I and my friends had always dreamt about starting our own abnd after listening to it.

Donkey

Pink Floyd - The Wall album while doing a bit of late night track bashing  :music:

:NGaugersRule:

Mustermark

Quote from: Donkey on December 12, 2011, 09:41:00 PM
Pink Floyd - The Wall album while doing a bit of late night track bashing  :music:

Excellent choice.  I saw PF do The Wall live at Earls Court in 1980  :thumbsup:  And was watching the film last week.

If you get the chance to see The Australian Pink Floyd Show, if they tour your way at all, go.  I've seen them a few times (once at the Albert Hall)... they are awesome.  The solo to Comfotably Numb was played note perfect every time.  Unbelievable. :o 8)

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

longbridge

Playing a few Rolling Stones tracks this morning including my favorite "Midnight Rambler", hope the neighbors enjoy it while they have their breakfast :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Torrential downpour woke me up at 12.30. Got back to sleep but too much on the mind meant I woke again at 4.30.
Now sitting here listening to the clock ::)

longbridge

Nothing worse Mike, I hate to say this but I am listening to the breeze blowing through the palm trees and the Rainbow Lorikeets sqawking while they feed on the tree flowers, tropical paradise with the sailboats cruising around on Moreton Bay
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

As opposed to the UK wind whistling through the buckling fence panels while the rain/snow turns our motorways into skidpans :thumbsdown: :smiley-laughing:

Dock Shunter

davieb

metallica's cover of the Bob Seger classic Turn the Page  :music:

4x2

War of the worlds - by Jeff Wayne (voiced by Richard Burton )
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations