what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogle

Quote from: newportnobby on August 11, 2011, 09:26:16 PM
Then moved onto Thunder - Backstreet Symphony - grrrrreat

I remember buying that album the week it came out! Never bothered with any that followed.
Must dig it out and take the fluff off me stylus!  :smiley-laughing:
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Newportnobby

Quote from: moogle on August 13, 2011, 01:11:00 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on August 11, 2011, 09:26:16 PM
Then moved onto Thunder - Backstreet Symphony - grrrrreat

I remember buying that album the week it came out! Never bothered with any that followed.
Must dig it out and take the fluff off me stylus!  :smiley-laughing:

The omly other one I bought was "Laughing on Judgement Day" which has some good tracks but is a bit hit & miss. Good band, though :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Today has been composed of The Kinks followed by Camel (Stationary Traveller) and then onto Uriah Heep (Demons and Wizards/Magician's Birthday)

davieb

just been watching & listening to Doro Pesch & warlock :-*

now i'm off to have a long cold shower :angel:

dave

lesmond

Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

MTSI Rail

The Goon Show on radio$x - guess I'm showing my age ;D ;D ;D

longbridge

On the spindle this morning, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Jerry Lee Lewis and Hank Snow.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

4x2

I'm a reborn metal head - so tonight i'm mostly listening to.... Kamelot (sort of a cross between dragonforce and iron maiden) :music:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

findus

Quote from: 4x2ybecauseican on August 17, 2011, 09:54:20 PM
I'm a reborn metal head - so tonight i'm mostly listening to.... Kamelot (sort of a cross between dragonforce and iron maiden) :music:

Kamelot; poetry for the poisoned great album  :thumbsup:

4x2

Quote from: findus on August 17, 2011, 10:01:21 PM
Quote from: 4x2ybecauseican on August 17, 2011, 09:54:20 PM

Kamelot; poetry for the poisoned great album  :thumbsup:
I'll look that one up, i'm listening to the 'karma' album. I've heard the best one is 'The black halo' (i thinks thats what it's called)
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

Checked out Kamelot on YouTube which then led me to Epica which, of course, led me to Simone Simons.
Time for a cold shower now :P

Elvinley

Been listening to Marillion, Monster Magnet, Martin Carthy, Paradise Lost, The Mission, Joy Division, Saxon, Savatage, Thin Lizzy, Bloodgood, Type O, Dire Straits and lots and lots of others the last few days. I bought a live Hawkwind album today so need to listen to that ASAP.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations