Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebnoswal and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ted

Quote from: Paddy on February 29, 2020, 10:52:41 AM
Very nice wagons @Ted and no doubt will seem great value at £16 in a couple of years. 😉

Paddy

I might sell them when I retire, which is 30 years away or more... they'll probably go for 5 grand a piece then!  :smiley-laughing:
Just call me Ted, or Edward... or Ed.

Just not Eddie.

Layout & Updates > Midlands Coal & Freight, Late 1980's

daversmth

Ted

Was that on ebay this past week? I nearly bid on that, but it's 'modern' era so I backed out.

The same seller had a RF version too, but bids went crazy (more than you can buy them new)!

Just not Eddie.

daversmth

Quote from: Ted on February 29, 2020, 05:09:58 PM
Was that on ebay this past week? I nearly bid on that, but it's 'modern' era so I backed out.

The same seller had a RF version too, but bids went crazy (more than you can buy them new)!
[/quoste]

Yup, that's the one ... with dcc decoder fitted now

RailGooner

Dapol 2F-027-010 ICA-D (Zafns) bogie slurry tank wagon - Nacco/ECC International. An unexpected gift from MBH, because she saw it and liked it!

Images © Mark Adedeji, on Flickr

Ted

More Railfreight goodness, a pair of 26's and a 58. All Dapol.

No layout... but I have my new spray booth setup, so I can paint at least!

I'll be gently removing the Mainline decal from the Class 58.

Just not Eddie.

Newportnobby

Couldn't resist another Collett full brake at a tad over ½ the price of a Farish coach :D
It's a different running number to my NGS one and will probably be allocated to a parcels rake

Paddy

Lovely coach @Newportnobby and Dapol's prices are beginning to look great value in today's market.

Paddy
HOLLERTON JUNCTION (SHED 13C)
London Midland Region
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=11342.0

BARRIES'S TRAIN SHED - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVzVVov7HJOrrZ6HRvV2GA

Intercity

My latest additions are the Capital Connection pack, it's a very nice set and looks to be unused, comes complete with the commemorative leaflets too, also in the picture are two DRS BSOs, weathered and ready to mate with the KUAs when the arrive.

Side note is the Capital Connection set came from Hong Kong and suffered no shipping delays or any extra inspections on its way through customs.

tutenkhamunsleeping

I decided I wasn't getting one of these as the price was too high on my pitiful pension, but a PPI payout caused me to rethink that :D

Quite surprised at the size of the thing, thought I'd been sent the OO version when I commenced the sanitised hand-over dance with the delivery guy!

Newportnobby

I'm sure you'll not regret it and hopefully it will feature in a video soon (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) which will also get @Bealman all unnecessary ;D

Paddy

Hi @tutenkhamunsleeping

I was fortunate to get a Blue Pullman from the first release, they are truly very special and who would ever have thought there would be one in N gauge.

Thank you Bachman and also for the Prototype DELTIC.

Kind regards

Paddy
HOLLERTON JUNCTION (SHED 13C)
London Midland Region
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=11342.0

BARRIES'S TRAIN SHED - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVzVVov7HJOrrZ6HRvV2GA

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

EtchedPixels

@trainfish oh great now we have Midland Pullman panic buyers ;-)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations