Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozymandias

Quote from: Oldman on May 04, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
??? Probably nothing to worry about but am nervous about my hospital scan later this morning. I just hate the places

Best of luck - I hope it goes well! :)
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

jonclox

Quote from: Ozymandias on May 04, 2016, 09:39:40 AM
Quote from: Oldman on May 04, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
??? Probably nothing to worry about but am nervous about my hospital scan later this morning. I just hate the places

Best of luck - I hope it goes well! :)

Ditto good luck from here also
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

GaryAlan

hope all's well mate :wave:
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left...

Oldman

That's that out of the way just got to wait for the results in about ten days time
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Jerry Howlett

Got to take Mrs "H" for a scan tomorrow and the a mammogram next Monday.  The added bonus is unlike UK hospitals nobody will speak English..  Sorry there is not that much difference nowadays....

Best wishes "Oldman".  Jerry

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on May 04, 2016, 02:08:23 PM
That's that out of the way just got to wait for the results in about ten days time

Hope all goes well. It's not easy to maintain any dignity in hospitals, especially if you can't tie robes behind your back :-[

Oldman

Quote from: newportnobby on May 04, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
Hope all goes well. It's not easy to maintain any dignity in hospitals, especially if you can't tie robes behind your back :-[
Did not have to undress as went suitably clothed - No zips or metal parts in the clothes just had to warn them about the screws in one foot.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on May 04, 2016, 04:43:37 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on May 04, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
Did not have to undress as went suitably clothed - No zips or metal parts in the clothes just had to warn them about the screws in one foot.

A strange place to keep prison warders :laugh:

Oldman

Used to be great fun when my job involved flying around the world, Airport Security used to hate me until I started carrying a print of the xray showing the reconstruction work which meant I did not have to take socks off and just put the foot in the metal detector.

Newportnobby

10 years ago my Mum had a quadruple by pass so her breastbone is held together with steel wire. She sets the alarms off at all airports. Not that I have a passport but I can assume the same would now happen to me.

Oldman

Maybe should be in other thread but the one thing (36" Steel Straight Edge) I use when cutting large sheets of board has gone missing. Also need to find the large steel square before I mark out my foam board baseboard.

Just make it another job for the to do list.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on May 18, 2016, 08:31:08 PM
Maybe should be in other thread but the one thing (36" Steel Straight Edge) I use when cutting large sheets of board has gone missing.

Have you checked out the yard? :laugh:

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Oldman

Quote from: newportnobby on May 18, 2016, 09:02:08 PM
Have they got your address Mick so they can fit the regulation jacket with straps :laugh3:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on May 18, 2016, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on May 18, 2016, 09:02:08 PM
Have they got your address Mick so they can fit the regulation jacket with straps :laugh3:

I'm in an 'open' asylum so don't have to wear the wrap around sleeves until 11pm. Then it's the padded room for me.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations