So Who's in Self Isolation?

Started by Mr Sprue, March 23, 2020, 05:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Same sort of thing happening here too, people with caravans (or, worse still, buying caravans) are heading off to the outback to avoid the city.

Of course these mental giants forget that they could be spreading it to outback towns, and if they do develop the infection, outback towns do not have the facilities to deal with it.

Which part of STAY AT HOME don't these idiots understand?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on April 04, 2020, 10:01:37 AM
Quote from: TrevL on April 04, 2020, 09:46:39 AM
Unfortunately, there are still arrogant morons who think the rules don't apply to them!
http://www.deeside.com/tourists-urged-to-keep-out-of-north-wales-but-caravans-have-been-spotted-heading-west-through-deeside/

There's never a Peeler about when you need one. Those wobbly boxes should be stopped and turned back  >:(

Send them to the Philippines I say.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Trainfish on April 04, 2020, 11:56:24 AM
Unfortunately, there are still arrogant morons who think the rules don't apply to them!
http://www.deeside.com/tourists-urged-to-keep-out-of-north-wales-but-caravans-have-been-spotted-heading-west-through-deeside/

There's never a Peeler about when you need one. Those wobbly boxes should be stopped and turned back  >:(

They should be taken to a nearby field and quarantined there for 12 months.  Definitely not allowed to return home.

Skyline2uk

Having just seen a post on Facebook about somebody witnessing people arriving at a house for a Birthday party....I am a bit miffed.

I spend my Birthday (last Saturday) following the rules.

Skyline2uk

Dorsetmike

Quote from: Bealman on April 03, 2020, 10:42:06 PM
Yeah, I'll bet the people in the house were really happy.

Mind you, up in the NE, we used to light penny bangers and drop em in letterboxes.... we weren't so innocent in the NE  :)

The local yobs down here used to get on the big wheel at Poole November fair and toss jumping jacks down into the crowd.

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

guest311

Quote from: Mr Sprue on April 04, 2020, 10:12:28 AM
@TrevL  I make you right, on my journey to Tesco yesterday for necessities, I noticed a family of four who were all over the road trying to ride their pushbikes, me and another driver nearly clipped one of them as she suddenly left the pavement!

What I cant get my head round is why most of us are abiding to the requirements to stay at home, yet it doesn't seem to apply to these idiots who were out for just leisurely ride getting in everybody's way!

guess they'd claim it was their daily exercise period.

guest311

Quote from: Snowwolflair on April 04, 2020, 12:08:19 PM

They should be taken to a nearby field and quarantined there for 12 months.  Definitely not allowed to return home.

or quarantine in nearby field for 14 days, not allowed out of field, then allowed to go to where they needed to, but on return, again quarantined in the field for a further 14 days, again not allowed out of field.

Newportnobby

Or sent on a feature with Clarkson, May and Hammond >:D

Bealman

Don't know if you've been getting this on the news over there, but the infamous cruise ship Ruby Princess, the one that is responsible for most of our Covid19 problem (some idiot allowed 2700 people to disembark in Sydney 2 weeks ago), still has Covid positive people on board. Two crew members apparently quite sick.

Overnight, with no announcement from the government, it was allowed to leave Sydney Harbour, and as of today it is berthed at Port Kembla, 5 minutes drive from Chez Bealman.

Local authorities are spewin' particularly Shadow Minister of Health and local MP Ryan Park, and so am I.  :veryangry:

railsquid

Pro tip: don't drive over there and ask for a guided tour...

To be honest, a cruise has never appealed to me at the best of times, the spectre of mass norovirus is offputting enough, but the prospect of being trapped on one of these infected cruise ships haunting the seas because no-one will let them dock is another dimension altogether.

Meanwhile in Japan, a State of Emergency is impending, which due to the lack of legal teeth basically means things will go from the current "please stay at home and avoid going out unless necessary" to "y'all really need to please please stay at home and avoid going out unless necessary, we really mean it:dunce:

Bealman

Local police put up road blocks this morning to stop our local idiots gathering to take photos of the cruise ship.  :worried: :veryangry:

That bloody ship accounts for 650 cases Australia wide - 10% of Australia's total cases!!!  :veryangry:

AlexanderJesse

Quote from: Newportnobby on April 04, 2020, 02:36:53 PM

Or sent on a feature with Clarkson, May and Hammond >:D
you mean something like "CMH, please test and have fun with 3 main battle tanks (Challenger, Abrams, Leo2) and that bunch of caravanists"?
=================
have a disney day

Alexander

Remember: vapour is just water and therefor clean

Graham

Quote from: Bealman on April 06, 2020, 08:56:33 AM
Local police put up road blocks this morning to stop our local idiots gathering to take photos of the cruise ship.  :worried: :veryangry:

That bloody ship accounts for 650 cases Australia wide - 10% of Australia's total cases!!!  :veryangry:

When i saw they had sent the ship there, i immediately thought of you George. I suppose they have to go somewhere, but you would have thought they could have perhaps gone to Jervis Bay, where there are a few less people. Then maybe the navy could have had a bit of target practice.

I understood from the news reports they are unloading the sick, refuelling it and sending it on its way.

Bealman

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.  :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations