わけが分からない...

TrevL

Quote from: Malc on May 27, 2020, 10:23:14 PM
Quote from: TrevL on May 26, 2020, 01:27:42 PM
Кому нужна вавилонская рыба, когда у вас есть гугл переводчик :smiley-laughing:
Babylonian fish??

I'm guessing google translate uses predictive text :D
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Snowwolflair

It does not cope with humour.  "Oh you are awful" Dick Emery's catchphrase, translates to "Terrible" in Japanese.  :)

Skyline2uk

I have been very very fortunate in meeting some cracking people through this hobby and this forum.

Over the years several have sent me "freebies" because they had bits surplus to requirements, and I always dontate to the Forum or a chosen charity in return.

Today I have received these lovely 20ft containers in the post from a fellow forum member who I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. Donation to Forum duly made!

Not allowed to play with these until Father's Day,  but I now have a small container rake ready to go.

We should all be proud to be part of this wonderful community.

Skyline2uk

dannyboy

Quote from: Skyline2uk on June 03, 2020, 01:14:25 PM

Skyline2uk

I heartily agree. I have met only a few members, mainly at TINGS, but I do feel that I have a lot of friends on the forum - and there are some who come across as really nice people.  :thumbsup:.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

Quote from: dannyboy on June 03, 2020, 01:19:16 PM
Quote from: Skyline2uk on June 03, 2020, 01:14:25 PM

Skyline2uk

I heartily agree. I have met only a few members, mainly at TINGS, but I do feel that I have a lot of friends on the forum - and there are some who come across as really nice people.  :thumbsup:.

And then there's me  >:D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Skyline2uk

:laughabovepost:

Oh come on, you aren't all bad  ;D :D :smiley-laughing:

Didn't want to splash the name around, but many thanks Pal  :thankyousign: :NGaugersRule:

Skyline2uk

dannyboy

Quote from: Skyline2uk on June 03, 2020, 01:37:23 PM

Oh come on, you aren't all bad 

That's not what Mick said.  :-X
David.

Trainfish

Quote from: dannyboy on June 03, 2020, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: Skyline2uk on June 03, 2020, 01:37:23 PM

Oh come on, you aren't all bad 

That's not what Mick said.  :-X

I take it you mean @Newportnobby the kettle loving mod? I have to say he's ok in some respects though as he likes Pink Floyd  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

I'm saying nowt!  :-X (Who's Pink Floyd?)  :)
David.

Malc

Quote from: dannyboy on June 03, 2020, 02:05:47 PM
I'm saying nowt!  :-X (Who's Pink Floyd?)  :)
He's a well known TV chef called Floyd, who likes a drop of red wine and has a penchant for pink jumpers.😁
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Trainfish

Heathens! The lot of you!

John

<*))))><

emjaybee

I saw Pink Floyd at Wembley Stadium years ago, probably 25ish, awesome gig.

Bizarrely, I have a client whose into trains, planes, automobiles, etc., he's a retired surgeon who's probably nearly 20 years older than me.

He was at the same gig. Bizarre is the fact that many years ago the USAF flew one of the F117 Stealth Fighters over and the first time it was on show was at a air show, Mildenhall I think, and he and I were both there on the same day to see it.

When I do work for him and his wife I have to allow an extra half day for a pre-work chat on the first day while he and I catch up.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

dannyboy

I knew I had heard the name - thanks @Malc
David.

themadhippy

Quote from: dannyboy on June 03, 2020, 02:05:47 PM
(Who's Pink Floyd?)  :)

These 2 chaps

QuotePink Floyd at Wembley Stadium years ago, probably 25ish,
Was that the 1988 gig? Didnt see either night nor at the manchester gig  a day or 2 later.
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations