Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

dutchkev

Recently managed to double the size of the "fleet" with this :

settrack points + 08 + shunting + uncoupling = trouble or challenge ?

Ah well I wanted to start small and learn before attempting something bigger.

Kev.
Kev.

Newportnobby

Quote from: dutchkev on February 20, 2013, 01:28:20 PM

settrack points + 08 + shunting + uncoupling = trouble or challenge ?

Kev.

Think of it more as an opportunity, Kev :D
:heart2: my 08

MinZaPint

Cogito Sumere potum alterum

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

dutchkev

I don't think its appropriate to mention "minimuum curve radius" at this point. So I won't.   :)
Kev.

stevieboy

SWMBO has added to her Wagon collection today with the two red ones being the latest additions.

My replacement 5MT arrived too and is part run in. Lots more rail noise than the WD but just as smooth running.

Bealman

Very nice. They Farish, or Dapol? I see the Firestone-liveried one in my copy of Britain's Model Trains, so I assume Farish? Nice.

justintime

These arrived today, sorry the picture quality isnt great.

My Latest Purchase - Two SD70's & 24 Trucks :-)

Bealman

Whoa! Bakers dozen! They're nice too. Details please?  :thumbsup:

justintime

All Dapol.  4 x NCB 4 x BR and a few oddments like the Weavers, British Steel etc.  Duplicating numbers unfortunately but I wanted to get the look of a nice long rake.  I am quite pleased with the results I must say  :D

Bealman

Yeah, I've just found it in my Britain's Model Trains book. Like an imbecile, I realised that I actually own one, and wrote a review of it last year under rolling stock reviews on this forum!  :doh: It was the weathering that threw me off, honest.  ::) Interesting that the couplings have been weathered, too. Makes them look less obtrusive, I reckon.  :thumbsup:

justintime

stevieboy

Quote from: bealman on February 22, 2013, 11:32:40 PM
Very nice. They Farish, or Dapol? I see the Firestone-liveried one in my copy of Britain's Model Trains, so I assume Farish? Nice.

Yes, they're Farish.  I think one day my OCD will allow me to get a Dapol loco/wagon/coach, especially if Farish don't do an A4 in Blue!  But for now i'm a bit of a Farish fanboy!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations