Photos to posts

Started by andy.t.south, July 13, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy.t.south

This is a test as think it might work today if this post is blank sorry Admin  and everybody but I will get the better of this photo thing!!

One pair bi-focals plus one pair of modelling glasses = two locos of choice!!!!

Bealman

Crystal clear, buddy!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

andy.t.south

Eureka a big THANK YOU to all you long suffering guys who have helped me with my photo posting problem,I have no idea why but when I went to my album this morning and on the advice of Bealman in my ears in the bottom right hand corner was zoom and details so clicked this new apparition and hey instant photo.I can not thank you all enough for your suggestions and patience,why this narrative was missing yesterday I have no idea lets hope it stays now if not it will be the traditional restart button!! Cheers for now.Andy.   :claphappy:

Bealman

Now you have to start showing me how to take such sharp ultra-close-ups!! Great pic!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

andy.t.south

Hi Bealman,pics like that rather depend on your camera but as most digi's are full of programmes should be no problem just one thing mine has a Leica lens that are something else in quality right up there with West German Carl Zeiss etc,however I digress you should have a macro setting or a flower symbol on your select button go to that programme then possibly double half click your pic taking button that should bring the macro focus into play then play about with objects to get an idea where it's limits are, mine goes in sharp to about two inches give or take it's easy to check if it's going to be sharp on the screen before you go for it so to speak. Another interesting effect can be gained by bringing your zoom to full zoom then getting as close to an item as the focus will allow that way n gauge looks like G gauge the depth of focus is very very short using this method and its just so easy to end up with blurred shots but it's well worth a try and good fun. The digi I use is a Panasonic DMC-fx10 old now but still one of the best out there I bought the wife a new model for Christmas and it's nowhere as good as this old one, you can get them round about £50 mark secondhand but go to a good camera shop to find one as they do have problems if they have been abused,but used how they are intended they are bomb proof and as you can see give great results.Hope this helps. The photo shows the very narrow depth of focus field using full zoom close up but does give a good effect I think.Have fun good luck.Andy.   :D     

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations