Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEVE44 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stevieboy

Following black Sunday I have had a better day. 66 replaced, Jinty scrapped for another 66 and my HHA rake got some additions.

d-a-n

Glads to hear it's all sorted Stevieboy. Your HHA rake looks really good behind that 66!

stevieboy

Quote from: d-a-n on February 24, 2014, 08:19:16 PM
Glads to hear it's all sorted Stevieboy. Your HHA rake looks really good behind that 66!

Thanks  :beers:

Up to 8 now, but aiming for 15 or 17.

Now I remember why I fell in love with N.

:NGaugersRule:

Bealman

Certainly a world away from a Jinty, Steve!

Mickeyflinn: How's your model? None of Steve's problems?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

mickeyflinn

Quote from: Bealman on February 24, 2014, 10:52:16 PM

Mickeyflinn: How's your model? None of Steve's problems?

Don't think so - looks square and runs really well. It may have a slight wobble when going backwards but that equally could be my track, and I can live with it. What I did notice though was that the back to back on the wheels might be a tad too small.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Luke Piewalker

scottmitchell74

They finally came!

These things are all so good looking. Very nice detail. They look great running through B&O country!  ;D

All run fantastically and smoothly in both directions. I'm very excited about the future of my BR layout.
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

Sipat

Thankyou Mr Postman…
Had a bumper month so far, this weeks arrivals include:
RfD New 08 for a bargain £42 from my LMS
Pair of ex set TEA tanks for £15 inc post
4x New styke Mk2 aircons and a running class 47/57 chassis for £60 inc post

The 08 and tanks will fit nicely on to Apa Park, the 57 Chassis will be acquiring a 47 body when I can get hold of one and will have a soundchip fitted and I’m not quite sure what to do with the aircons yet, They are too nice to put overlays on (my initial plan) so might have to build a layout set in the 80s to run them on…

Untitled by Steve Purves, on Flickr

Caz

Christmas again then, very nice selection.   :thumbsup:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

johnlambert

I've added a Dapol Class 22 to my collection.  I wasn't that bothered until I discovered a photo of one of the class at Warwick station; meaning they ran in the area where my layout is set.

The model came from a forum member, Chris in Prague, and was exactly as described and turned up exactly when expected.

Also shown is my other recent purchase, a GWR Autocoach number 195.  Normally the coach would run with my GWR Pannier, but I thought I'd exercise Rule 1 for the photo.

Oldun

Nice postman delivered this one this morning:

[smg id=10609]

:claphappy:
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations