Printable n gauge track pieces

Started by Woolleysh33p, September 15, 2013, 02:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolleysh33p

Hello.

I am planning my layout at the moment, after ripping it up  :doh: and instead of buying the track straight away, I wondered where yo can get or print each piece of track like points etc...

I have seen many people with who do this but I have no idea where you get them.

Many thanks

Steve.T

You can download peco track templates I think. If it is code 55 what you are after then if you can't find them I am sure I have them on a file somewhere on my old computer, let me know.

However, I think the best method is to download AnyRail.
http://www.anyrail.com/index_en.html

There is a free version that is limited to a certain number of bits of track but you could do it bit by bit.
It has libraries for all the major manufacturers of track and is superb.
You can print out full size if you want to lay them out on your baseboard.

I bought the full version after only a few days of messing about with the free version.

Steve
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

mereman

I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

Dorsetmike

Peco do turnout plans

http://www.peco-uk.com/page.asp?id=pointplans

Copy/paste  to get as many as you need, think you're on your own for straights and curves though; long ruler .
for the straights and unless you have a very large compass (blackboard type) use a piece of string, pin one end down, felt tip in  loops tied at require radii. (

Are you working on a blank baseboard or doing a paper plan first - uae any remains of wallpaper rolls from out in the garage/under the stairs/wherever, if not get the cheapest roll you can find in your local DIY store.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations