Gaugemaster Collection: Class 73's

Started by guest6298, August 31, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LASteve

The wait is fine with me. My new layout build is going so slowly I think I'd be embarrased right now if I got my 73 delivered and nowhere to run it.  :)

Newportnobby

Every time I see a post in this thread I think "Great - someone has some news on delivery" and then hopes are dashed. Like the Bulleid pacific I wants it, and I wants it NOW!
Both are long, long overdue :unimpressed:

bluedepot

if it ever materialises i wonder if it will have next18 decoder socket and independently controlled lights? also maybe with buffer beam details to add on or some other refinements... 

tim

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Newportnobby on May 12, 2020, 09:32:47 AM
Every time I see a post in this thread I think "Great - someone has some news on delivery" and then hopes are dashed. Like the Bulleid pacific I wants it, and I wants it NOW!

Can understand mate, you and I have well documented views on Dapol's "pipeline" and where they can stick it.....

Skyline2uk

Newportnobby

Quote from: Skyline2uk on May 12, 2020, 10:27:38 AM
Quote from: Newportnobby on May 12, 2020, 09:32:47 AM

Can understand mate, you and I have well documented views on Dapol's "pipeline" and where they can stick it.....

Skyline2uk

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a 'fragrant' Sean Connery in that pipeline somewhere ;D

Skyline2uk

Mr Sprue

I emailed Colletts Models (whom I placed my order with) requesting an update, this was their reply:

"Good morning David i have asked the question at Gaugemaster and they are now saying June/July which year is the big question it has been going from one month to the next for ages best regards Leigh"

So it appears there is hope yet!  ;)

GrahamB

My order is also with Leigh. Nice chap.

I'll diary 2021 then.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

Mr Sprue

Quote from: GrahamB on May 12, 2020, 06:26:03 PM

I'll diary 2021 then.

I'll second that and surprisingly advertising these Gaugemaster 73's cheaper than Gaugmaster !  :confused1:

exmouthcraig

My dads local model shop and got to know Leigh quite well over the last few years.

Usually always very competitive on prices and definitely happy giving him our money, at least he appreciates the sales. Alot more then some!!!!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Mr Sprue on May 12, 2020, 06:29:42 PM

I'll diary 2021 then.

I'll second that and surprisingly advertising these Gaugemaster 73's cheaper than Gaugmaster !  :confused1:

Mine is on with Rails - £15 cheaper than Gaugemaster

Mr Sprue

Quote from: Newportnobby on May 12, 2020, 07:26:19 PM

I'll diary 2021 then.

Mine were about 80 quid each (£79.95 to be exact) how much were they from rails Mick?

Newportnobby

Quote from: Mr Sprue on May 12, 2020, 07:37:47 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on May 12, 2020, 07:26:19 PM

I'll diary 2021 then.

Mine were about 80 quid each (£79.95 to be exact) how much were they from rails Mick?

£84.95, Dave

Mr Sprue

@Newportnobby

You still got a good bargain Mick Gaugemaster are asking £99.95 each for them! (GM2210205) Also I would imagine the value has risen quite a bit as well.

You watch no doubt someone will get 500 quid for one on ebay as soon as they are avaliable!  ::)

Newportnobby

I ordered from Gaugemaster when they were announced but, of course, the forum led me to the cheaper price so I switched. Of course, the price may yet go up before it emerges from 'the pipeline' :uneasy:

https://railsofsheffield.com/products/36505/gaugemaster-collection-gm2210201-n-gauge-class-73-e6003-br-green-diesel-locomotive

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations