Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dock Shunter

Quote from: oldrailbug on January 29, 2012, 09:27:52 PM
Became a Great Grandpa for the second time on the weekend, a baby boy 8lb 10oz and as pretty as a picture.

Congratulations to you and your family Dave........ :thumbsup:
One thing though......give it a few weeks before you go out and buy the lad a train set eh......... ;D ;)

Mustermark

Congrats Dave.  Great news! :thumbsup:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

longbridge

Quote from: Dock Shunter on January 29, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
Became a Great Grandpa for the second time on the weekend, a baby boy 8lb 10oz and as pretty as a picture.

One thing though......give it a few weeks before you go out and buy the lad a train set eh......... ;D ;)

Still working on my little 5 year old Grandson with the trains but the little bugger has gone for Spiderman in a big way, may have to re-educate the little bloke.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Cimmerian

Quote from: oldrailbug on January 30, 2012, 07:28:38 AM
Quote from: Dock Shunter on January 29, 2012, 10:10:41 PM

Still working on my little 5 year old Grandson with the trains but the little bugger has gone for Spiderman in a big way, may have to re-educate the little bloke.

That's okay, Spider-Man and trains do mix. I have a Great Western mug right beside my Spidey mug, it works for me.  :D
Regards, Ken

Newportnobby

Great news, Dave.
I hope everyone is well, and I bet you and Mrs ORB are 'chuffed' to bits :thumbsup:

Cimmerian

I finally got into the spare room this weekend and got started with the clearing of debris. I can now get into the room and turn round! I even discovered a part of one of the boards with some rather sad and long abandoned track pinned on it.  :) Roll on next weekend, I'm hoping to clear one whole side next week!
Regards, Ken

Alex

Hi,

Well after almost a week without the PC I'm up and running again :thumbsup:. New power supply arrived today. Normal service will be resumed shortly. Got a lot of catching up to do.

Alex :wave:

scotsoft

Quote from: alex crawford on February 01, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Hi,

Well after almost a week without the PC I'm up and running again :thumbsup:. New power supply arrived today. Normal service will be resumed shortly. Got a lot of catching up to do.

I know what you mean by catching up  ::)

I hope you kept all the wires and plugs from your old power supply, they can come in very handy  :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Quote from: alex crawford on February 01, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Hi,

Welcome back, Alex :wave:
This is when you find out just how popular the forum is now - nearing 1000 members :o

Cimmerian

Saw my Mum this morning, she's just had her scan results....and she is clear of the dreaded cancer. :D They have fixed her and she was so happy it was a joy to see her. Cheers Frimley Park, good job.  :beers:
Regards, Ken

scotsoft

Quote from: Cimmerian on February 13, 2012, 06:39:19 PM
Saw my Mum this morning, she's just had her scan results....and she is clear of the dreaded cancer. :D They have fixed her and she was so happy it was a joy to see her. Cheers Frimley Park, good job.  :beers:

Great stuff, it is a great feeling when you get news like that, my best mate was given that news 20 years ago and we are still best mates  :thumbsup:

All the very best to your mum  :beers: - John.

Lawrence

Don't get much better than that Ken  :thumbsup: tell her we are all chuffed for her

Cimmerian

Thanks, Guys. I will pass it on. :D
Regards, Ken

Newportnobby

Very best wishes to your Mum - probably the best news ever received. I bet you're all over the moon :thumbsup: :wave:

longbridge

Great news Ken, always nice to hear of happiness and peace of mind.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations