Fuming with the local model shop.

Started by Geoff, April 11, 2011, 02:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

He told me he had a Peco delivery so when I went 2 weeks later he had nothing what I wanted, why do people tell you fibs, it has put my build on hold, well it's his loss I am going to ehattons in future, he is about £1 more than ehattons for points, and then he told me a fib stating Peco were on a change over, doubt it I reckon they have plenty of stock, to put a cap on it I have the dreaded man flu.
:-X
Geoff

SymonC

It may be the delivery hasn't arrived as expected, I've always found that it's best to phone first to make sure the delivery has arrived, then you avoid a wasted journey.

Hope you feel better soon.

cloughie

Hi Geoff
the amount of times I have placed an order with some on line shops and then the order turns up 3 or 4 weeks later with half the stuff missing with a note saying out of stock items will be sent out when they come in and this is after there web site says the items are in stock :computerangry:. Stick to hattons, you know it makes sence ;)

as for the man flu, go to bed with a bottle of brandy, it will not cure it, but it will put a smile on your face

cloughie
am I there yet

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations