ONE and Hapag-Lloyd boxes from C=Rail

Started by njee20, January 20, 2019, 07:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njee20

Clicky, C=Rail to release new liveries for their hi-cube boxes. ONE is great for contemporary modellers, they're increasingly prolific. 

Pleased to see new liveries being released, their N gauge offerings still lag behind OO, but more boxes is always good. 

Merrylee

Good news about more containers becoming available.

Long may the C rail and Revolution joint ventures continue with new brand containers/ tank tainers to the n gauge market.

I see the first tooled versions of the pocket wagon are available to view.

Pics on  Rm web.

Ron

njee20

Very happy to be wrong, but I don't think these are anything to do with Revolution. The first batch were obviously marketed jointly, but I don't think they're a joint product as such - I don't think you'll be able to get them through Revolution.

RailGooner

Arron's post on his RMweb 'Pocket wagon' thread suggests they will also be available from RevolutioN.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/119857-crail-intermodal-n-gauge-pocket-wagon/?p=3438591
HI All

Second tooling samples will be getting decorated very soon i hope .

also the artwork for the containers is in the process for the NYK and OOCL that go in the wagons, and the ONE and Hapag lloyds 40ft hc containers that will be available on there own through C Rail and Revolution

Regards Arran

njee20

Ben A

Hi there,

Yes, these are another joint project where Revolution's guarantee of taking half the production to sell on helped Arran make the decision to proceed.

We weren't planning on announcing them until the models are nearly ready, but my understanding is that now the livery artwork has been done it won't be long before they're here - probably some time in the summer.

"One" pink livery:

Incidentally, One (Ocean Network Express) is a new company formed by the merger of three Japanese shipping firms whose containers will probably be familiar - K-Line, MOL and NYK.  Since the start of last year I have been seeing more and more of their very distinctive pink containers!

Hapag Lloyd orange:

Cheers

Ben A.

njee20

Agreed, Ben. I'm sure I even commented recently about the proliferation of ONE boxes recently, so very timely! Shall certainly be adding a few to the rake!

Merrylee

Any updates on these.
Last i heard/saw was estimated April/May.

Ron

Ben A

Quote from: Merrylee on May 24, 2019, 01:03:15 AM
Any updates on these.
Last i heard/saw was estimated April/May.

Ron

Hi there,

We said "summer" to hedge our bets, as we have learned that while the models do get done, it's hard to give exact timescales.

Anyway, the headline is that Revolution - and C-Rail - will have them on sale at the DEMU Showcase in Swadlincote next weekend.  Mail orders will go out after that.

cheers

Ben A.

Nighthawk

Hi Ben,
You have said that "Revolution - and C-Rail - will have them on sale at the DEMU Showcase in Swadlincote next weekend.  Mail orders will go out after that".

I'd like to order a few but can find no way of placing a "mail order" on either the Revolution or C-Rail websites !

Perhaps you will be adding them to the shop page soon?
Regards,
John D

Ben A

Quote from: Nighthawk on May 25, 2019, 02:53:57 AM
Hi Ben,
You have said that "Revolution - and C-Rail - will have them on sale at the DEMU Showcase in Swadlincote next weekend.  Mail orders will go out after that".

I'd like to order a few but can find no way of placing a "mail order" on either the Revolution or C-Rail websites !

Perhaps you will be adding them to the shop page soon?
Regards,
John D

Hi John,

Apologies for the miscommunication - yes, we will be putting them up for sale soon.  We were waiting until we knew they were imminent.

cheers

Ben A.

crewearpley40

Shows how far the situation has changed since my freightliner boxes i was given 30 years old plus. And yes the merger led to more colourful containers for todays consumers. Would have to think of buying a freightliner loco. Be interested to see the price for 2 / 3 containers

Ben A

Hello all,

The latest 40' hi-cubes on One pink and Hapag Lloyd orange have now arrived and C-Rail are just checking them over. 

We will have these on sale for £6.50 at the DEMU showcase exhibition next weekend, and they'll be available via our website either later this week or soon after Showcase.

Cheers

Ben A.

crewearpley40

thank you looking good and best wishes ben with sales

RailGooner

As Connor MacLeod might say "There can be only..."

Quote from: Ben A on May 25, 2019, 07:30:05 PM

Please don't sell them all at DEMU! :beers:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23