N'spirations12 - update

Started by H, July 16, 2013, 08:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H

I've just had the quote for printing the next issue of N'spirations - #12. Unfortunately, it will mean a small increase in price;

But the good news is that it is now finished and will be sent off for printing today. So it should be available at TINGS, if not also on ebay before.

H.

Tank

Gooner1953

Quote from: H on July 16, 2013, 08:29:13 AM
I've just had the quote for printing the next issue of N'spirations - #12. Unfortunately, it will mean a small increase in price;

H.

Still excellent value for money....

petercharlesfagg

I for one will be happy to pay the extra, I have gained so much from reading only the last 4 issues!

I look forward to ordering.

Regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

James C

N'spirations and the NGS Journal are the two best publications in the N Gauging world!

CarriageShed

Quote from: James C on July 16, 2013, 10:14:46 AM
N'spirations and the NGS Journal are the two best publications in the N Gauging world!

I'd agree with that, having picked up a few NGS Journal back issues on eBay recently. I'm also still on the hunt for 'missing' issues of N'spirations, although the £20 being asked on eBay for the yearbook at the moment is a bit steep even for me.

diesel

Brian

ToothFairy

Not available in the NGS shop yet, apparently.  :(

Any info on when they will have it? Or have they got it already but not updated the site? (I know Carol and Ray announced that the shop would not be open for all of July, so perhaps I need to be a little more patient!)

- Michael

willintas

I want to move  :( wish we had that here.-just got the july brm and it is $14.50 here :(

H

Quote from: ToothFairy on August 04, 2013, 02:29:17 AM

Not available in the NGS shop yet, apparently.  :(
Any info on when they will have it?

The NGS (and other retailers) won't get N'spirations12 until TINGS.

It's currently at the printers and I'm away in France (near the Swiss border) so I'm not around to do anything.

H.

woodbury22uk

Quote from: willintas on August 04, 2013, 03:44:58 AM
I want to move  :( wish we had that here.-just got the july brm and it is $14.50 here :(

The September BRM has just been released online. I now use an Ipad to read all my model railway magazines, and SWMBO no longer complains about me keeping a light on reading into the small hours. Not an answer for N'spirations I know.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

sprichasm

H: If you're anywhere near Geneva and still online, pm me and we can maybe meet up ?
VBR
Chas

H

Went to Cite du Train in Mulhouse yesterday (largest railway museum in the world apparently; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cit%c3%a9_du_train).

Metre gauge third rail electric

Currently in France nearest the Swiss boarder at Basel so unfortunately probably a bit too far north for Geneva. And tomorrow we're going north west to Nancy to stay there.

H.

Newportnobby

Quote from: H on August 08, 2013, 07:22:37 AM
And tomorrow we're going north west to Nancy to stay there.

H.

Is she expecting you?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations