Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Purchased 3 x 21T BR weathered hoppers @ £8.95 each from a certain shop in Sheffield. The example on the left is one of several Dapol weathered hoppers bought about 4 years ago and they cost me over £11 each so I'm well happy. Shame the new buys have the same running numbers but they're too small for anyone to read without a magnifying glass anyway :P

fisherman

new   wagons on  order...

Mathieson PO coal  trucks!!

just superb!!!

( and, I think,  v  reasonable price!!!)
<o({{{<<

gc4946

Sometimes, I have to act quickly in order to get hold of certain desirable models:

A secondhand Union Mills GCR J11, to go with my GCR 4-4-0 Director.

A Bulleid brake to complete a matching 3-coach set BTO + CK + BTO.

One secondhand Arnold long-wheelbase DB van, similar to those which arrived in Britain via the train ferries.
"I believe in positive, timely solutions, not vague, future promises"

daveg

Quote from: fisherman on June 13, 2015, 04:14:34 PM
new   wagons on  order...

Mathieson PO coal  trucks!!

just superb!!!

( and, I think,  v  reasonable price!!!)

Excellent choice!  :thumbsup:

Dave G

paulprice

I need to find some bargain Union Mills stock

paulprice

Well today turned up a couple of surprises, a toad and a couple of European 4 wheelers poorly painted, but they were a bargain...... so I put them onto the layout , while I had a think about what to do with them, and then it hit me like a thunderbolt  :claphappy:
  :claphappy:

Newportnobby

I do like the early modelling of the fracking bore hole, Paul.
Careful with any responses please! :stop:

railsquid

Some heritage DMU traction via Ebay:

Lovely little model. Not sure if I ever saw any of these in action, but the front end is close enough to the 115/116/117s I grew up with.

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Jimmy77

johnlambert

Quote from: railsquid on June 14, 2015, 03:48:22 AM
Some heritage DMU traction via Ebay:

Lovely little model. Not sure if I ever saw any of these in action, but the front end is close enough to the 115/116/117s I grew up with.

My 108s are substituting for 115/116/117 DMUs. Until I gain the confidence to attempt a kit-built 116, or one is released rtr it will have to do. The Farish model does look good and runs beautifully.

austinbob

Received in the last couple of days - Graham Farish BR Mk1 BCK Pullman coach from the Bachmann collectors club.
Very nice model. I hope the availability of this model means that the rest of the new Farish Pullmans are imminent!
http://bachmann-collectorsclub.co.uk/products/n-scale-products/n-scale-rolling-stock/n-scale-br-mk1-bck-sloa-pullman-coach-car-no-355.html
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Ditape

I have just taken delivery of a dapol dcc fitted HST book set in intercity colors with 3 extra coaches, this was a bit over ambitious as I will only be able to run 2 of the extra coaches and still use my passing loops.:)[smg id=26036 type=preview align=center caption="ND122H 1462238 Qty1 4"]
This could turn out to be my last purchase for a while as the posty also delivered a letter from my company saying there are cut backs coming and there is to be a meeting later this week to discuss this, so being a pessimist I expect to be out of work soon.:(

Diane Tape

daveg

Best of luck with the forthcoming news, DT.

Been there and still a have a few of the Tshirts.

Fingers crossed and all that!

Dave G

Malc

I became redundant in 1994 and became a freelancer. Never regretted it. Since then I have been made redundant hundreds of times. Something always comes up. Best of luck Di.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations