Probs with vids in Yahoo Mail

Started by Newportnobby, May 15, 2020, 10:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

I use Yahoo mail (and won't change) but for whatever reason it only allows me to download 1 vid per session. As you can imagine, there are all sorts of funnies flying about as folks have time to do it, but if Joe, Fred and Bert all send vids e.g. MP4 files on the same day I can download/open Joe's but cannot then do the same with Fred's and Bert's. Logging out and back in doesn't work. If I log out and log back in maybe 4-5 hours later I can do another 1.
They are queuing up in my Inbox.
Anyone know why please?

Bealman

I'm on Yahoo too woo hoo, I'm a poet and I didn't know it  :D

But I don't seem to have that problem. I assume Yahoo Australia and Yahoo over there must work differently?  ??? :hmmm:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Malc

By using Yahoo Mail, is that the Mail programme you use or your email provider?
And did you know

The contents of Yahoo! Mail messages are scanned for the purposes of targeted advertising, in contrast to its main competitors Gmail (which ended the practice in late 2017) and Outlook.com (which did not employ the practice).
In 2015, Reuters reported that Yahoo! has implemented a functionality to scan all incoming emails for specific keywords and share email content in real time with the US National Security Agency

So watch out for a knock on the door!
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Dunno, Malc. It's years since I opened a Yahoo mail address and have too much invested in it to change.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations