The PETER CHARLES FAGG competition

Started by Newportnobby, May 01, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papyrus

Thank you for sharing your very poignant story with us. Sorry for your trouble, as the Irish say. I can't think of a more fitting tribute to either PCF or your father than your photo - it is a fabulous layout and a perfect setting for the coaches.

Best wishes for your upcoming exhibitions.

Kind regards,

Chris

GroupC

I've just been reading through this thread... I'm sure Peter would be proud of you all, and pleased and touched that you've all welcomed "him" as a guest on your railways, in all their varying styles and periods, in all your differing and sometimes difficult circumstances. It feels like he's on a mini-world tour despite no longer being with us. I bet he'll be loving it from up there.

Top notch work, everyone involved.

Malc

Well, after much cogitation and pulling of whiskers, @daveg and I sorted through the entries and have come up with a winner. The standard of entries was very good and so we have 3 winners. The first prize of the 2 coaches goes to @midsummerend  for his excellent shot. Second place goes to @Ollie3440 and third place goes to @ntpntpntp. Second and third place winners will get a voucher from Rails of Sheffield so they can buy something for their layout. Many thanks to everyone who entered and to Mick for doing the donkey work and chivvying everyone up.
If you haven't already done so, take a look at the competition gallery.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

midsummerend

Quote from: Malc on September 17, 2018, 09:49:18 PM
Well, after much cogitation and pulling of whiskers, @daveg and I sorted through the entries and have come up with a winner. The standard of entries was very good and so we have 3 winners. The first prize of the 2 coaches goes to @midsummerend  for his excellent shot. Second place goes to @Ollie3440 and third place goes to @ntpntpntp. Second and third place winners will get a voucher from Rails of Sheffield so they can buy something for their layout. Many thanks to everyone who entered and to Mick for doing the donkey work and chivvying everyone up.
If you haven't already done so, take a look at the competition gallery.

Wow. I am truly honoured to have been chosen as first place. The coaches will see regular outings on various exhibitions I am at so be sure to look out for them.

Thanks

Steven

Delboy

Congratulations Steven. That was a great winning entry.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

tutenkhamunsleeping

Congrats everyone :beers:

This was my first time participating in one of these touring coaches things and I'm looking forward to the next one 8)

ntpntpntp

Well done to everyone who posted a photo, some wonderful scenes and a very well deserved winner.   I'm feel honoured to have been awarded 3rd place.

Many thanks indeed for the RoS voucher which arrived today.   I'm now heading off on a trawl through their web site....... :-)
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Ollie3440

Evening all,

Many thanks to all involved with this competition, to echo above i feel honoured for being voted 2nd place.

Likewise my Rails voucher arrived today...... and has swiftly gone toward some items for Wenlock's extension, thanks!!

Cheers,

Ollie

:NGaugersRule:
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations