My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

They were probably 'on' the magic ingredient which I'm sure McDonalds add to their food which stimulates parts of their brain and also digestive system.
Either that or they were sheltering from the rain.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Actually their behaviour wasn't much different to what you see in MacDonalds, when I think about it  :worried:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

good to see the bus stop back in action, we ventured into the local shopping centre on Monday for the first time and apart from lots of signs it was almost back to normal. Hopefully SWMBO wont want to go back for another 3 months if i am lucky.

Bealman

Best of luck in that regard, it's not exactly my ideal destination either, even when things are normal!  :no:

Bealman

24 hours at bus stop.

Thursday night:

Friday night....

Ever get the impression that lock down isn't being taken too seriously? But the very fact that Bealman is at the bus stop means restrictions are eased, I guess!  :beers:

railsquid

Bealman

Yeah, I blame the green one. That's a Woolworths trolley. The red ones are Coles.

Platy767

Quote from: Bealman on June 20, 2020, 03:15:57 AM
Yeah, I blame the green one. That's a Woolworths trolley. The red ones are Coles.

...of course the Aldi trolleys only frequent the posh suburbs....you have to put money in them to use them!

That's why most of the trolleys in Aldi are from Coles or Woolies.

weave

Quote from: Bealman on June 20, 2020, 03:15:57 AM

Maybe the bus stop is a NSW regional coach stop as well but they're not allowed on board as 'you can't carry Coles to Newcastle'  :D

Sorry, still asleep  :sleep:

PGN

The groaner thread is elsewhere ...
Pre-Grouping: the best of all possible worlds!

I would rather build a model which is wrong but "looks right" than a model which is right but "looks wrong".

Bealman

Well, assuming it's Newcastle on Hunter and not Tyne, there's Coles there anyway.

And coals too, by the way. Big coal mining area!  :thumbsup:

Bealman

Interesting decoration on Saturday night.... looks like a a pair of socks.

Bealman

....and all I got on Sunday night was a cheesy grin  :D :D

Bealman

Oh no! Trolley down! Medic!

Bealman

Ok, you of little faith... left sneaker proof that boot is off.

At left is my company tonight.  ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations