Started by Philip., July 04, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40

Brathwaite was anderson 's 500th wicket. He is now broad 's 500 th wicket

Trainfish

84 - 5 and now it's started to rain  :'(

Hopefully just a shower
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Philip.

Quote from: port perran on July 28, 2020, 11:50:24 AM
Well done Broadey.
500 and counting. :claphappy:

He'll be catching Jimmy at this rate  :D

Trainfish

87 - 6 It's looking good now. It's also keeping me from doing the jobs at home which I'm supposed to be doing  :D

EDIT: It's just started raining again! I'll take the blame for that one  :whiteflag:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

port perran

99-7.
Running up and down stairs cutting out windows in plastikard when it rains in Manchester then back down to watch the tv.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Trainfish

99 - 7 Keep that rain away!
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

Quote from: port perran on July 28, 2020, 02:19:14 PM
99-7.
Running up and down stairs cutting out windows in plastikard when it rains in Manchester then back down to watch the tv.

If it was modelling I was doing it wouldn't be a problem as I have Sky Q in the loft:

I'm supposed to be working on this though and I don't have Sky Q in the garage or on the outside wall either:
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

119 - 9, back to work shortly  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

port perran

There we are then.
Back to cutting out windows for me
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Trainfish

England win by 269 and more impostantly they win the series after being 1-0 down. Ok, back to this for now if I can shift the driver:

John

<*))))><

crewearpley40

Great win. Series win. Team effort

Philip.

Great win for England, Windies still got a way to go yet but there are encouraging signs.

Also full credit to them for coming over under the circumstances.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations