Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40

Newportnobby

Quote from: crewearpley40 on June 20, 2020, 01:29:11 PM
Was that D1000 enterprise I noticed mick ?

Yup :) I did try the rake with a Hymek but 1700hp just doesn't cut it and it just spun up

Graham

Jeff_W

Picked up another Dapol Class 50, along with a few other things to inch closer to building a larger layout where these(I have one other plus a few other large UK locos) can stretch their legs and run.

Newportnobby

With (again) grateful thanks to Alan @class37025 my sleeper train coaches have arrived today. I do feel a little guilt at depriving HB of a couple of Bonios but it's many years since I've tried one and I think they'll go down well with a mug of coffee later on ;D

tutenkhamunsleeping

dannyboy

Quote from: Newportnobby on June 29, 2020, 11:31:54 AM
I think they'll go down well with a mug of coffee later on

They are a bit like dunked Rich Tea - too long and they fall into the coffee!  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

you don't curl up under the dining room table and have gnaw, then  :smiley-laughing:

talisman56

I tried the Bonio diet, but I ended up in A&E after I had the urge to sit down in the middle of the road to try and lick my bottom...
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Newportnobby

I'm hoping for a smooth, glossy coat but, having been for a short walk this afternoon people did look at me rather oddly when I cocked my right leg up a lamp post :confused2:

steve836

Have you tried the Bonio diet. You put a few in your pockets and when you feel peckish gnaw on them. I tried it a couple of years ago and lost two stone. I did however end up in hospital, I ran into the road to chase a cat and got hit by a car.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Rabbitaway

Hi All

Class 20 from Bure Valley Railway

Not many of these left in retailers so took the opportunity to buy their last one in stock at £99, likely a good buy as these seem to be selling at £100 plus on Ebay

Nice runner

Newportnobby

Postie delivered a parcel today containing the 4 x Thompson coaches, a SR bogie baggage van (you can't have enough parcels stock) and a couple of packs of Peco pre soldered fishplates. By dint of using the vouchers I was holding for the late arriving 8F the whole lot only cost me £15 :)
(Of course, when the 8F does arrive I'll have to open the wallet)

Ted

Some might consider it boring, but another 5 coal sector heroes arrived today... and I love 'em!

4x new class 56's and a second-hand 58.

All I need now is a blue and large logo 56, and I'm done. Famous last words.  :-[
Just call me Ted, or Edward... or Ed.

Just not Eddie.

Layout & Updates > Midlands Coal & Freight, Late 1980's

crewearpley40

Ted. Looking good. Just need a rake of haa coal wagons or a few

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40%