Dewalt battery charger overheating

Started by daffy, March 26, 2020, 09:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

It's the Skegness store and I can only find one number, tel:03330 112112, and that has just their central line with a dead-end recorded message.
If you have another for the store itself it would greatly help as I would ask for a delivery exchange, which other companies have done for me in the past.

Thanks.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

crewearpley40

Too many 0s try 03330 112112. They open at 7. Or try googling theres one in boston

daffy

Just a mistype while half awake. :doh: I am using the right number, but thanks for the correction and i'll modify my post so I'm not creating a problem for others. :thumbsup:

All Screwfix branch details will, and do, quote the one number as far as I have found.

And everyone should note that each branch now has differing opening times. Most of those  that are still opening normally don't open until 8 at present, and some have closed for the duration or have other limited hours, as their Covid-19 page will show if you are looking to visit.

Thanks
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Trainfish

You can often find their direct number but I'm struggling with that one. I have some from down my way but that's not much use to you. I'll let you know if I come across the Skeggy number.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

daffy

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

daffy

Update: a reply email from Screwfix includes this line -

"We would normally ask that you bring this kit back to us and we would issue a replacement item but at this time we we are not accepting back any returns due to the Covid 19 crisis. "

Looks like no amount of telephoning, emailing or turning up on their doorstep will change the fact that they are taking very positive steps to prevent transmission of the virus from customer households and persona back to their staff and premises.

A very laudable thing to do, and perhaps a process other firms are following or will follow as the spread and death toll increases.

I'm happy to wait, but checks on returns policies in the light of Covid-19 with any companies we might order from during the shutdown might be wise.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations