Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on November 27, 2012, 09:20:59 PM
Quote from: bigbear on November 27, 2012, 08:55:28 PM
Oh Bl**dy hell!

I've just noticed that my quote above was from an old posting... Bah! Still glad you had a good birthday, but feel a little foolish, nonetheless! I will try harder!  :)

It must be a 'late 50's' thing 'cos I am just as bad :worried:

Happy birthday for last Sunday BB.  :)

58?! Enjoy every minute. Just wait till you're 65, if I remember rightly!  :hmmm:

Re 30" wide board: I have a 72x30" board with 12" radius on the outer track and 10" (ish) on the inner. The inner track is a tad tight for the larger locos. There's a pic somewhere, I'll try and dig it out.

Dave G

grumbeast

Well after a few months of extra practice, my little girl of 5 just took her first Royal Academy Ballet exam 6 months early and seems to have come through with flying colors!  Proud mum and dad have just come back from a meal to celebrate where the little thing ate 10 dumplings!

Yay her!

Graham

daveg

A new Dame Margot in the making!  ;D

Blimey, that shows my age - Darcey Bussell perhaps!

Dave G

daveg

Just learned I have a premium bond win and I'm told I can keep it all for me!  :bounce:

That means I can order that expensive Peco 3 way point that's been holding up the changes I want to make.

Can't wait!

Dave G

Jack

My Class 45 has just come back on Shed following DCC Conversion with Wickness Models. Well impressed with the work done.  :claphappy:

I've been wanted one of these ever since I'd seen it, only because it carries my old Army cap badge.

Simple things please simple minds  :laugh:
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Oldman

Just had notification that an order I placed with shapeways should be here tomorrow - is in transit as I type this.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/485806/railking-rk275-rail-car-mover-n-scale.html?li=productBox-search
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

scotsoft

Quote from: Oldman on December 19, 2012, 08:02:01 PM
Just had notification that an order I placed with shapeways should be here tomorrow - is in transit as I type this.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/485806/railking-rk275-rail-car-mover-n-scale.html?li=productBox-search

That is a nice looking piece of equipment, looking forwards to some pictures if you don't mind taking them  ;)

cheers John.

Oldman

Will do John, Only ordered it on Friday.
Going to have to look at a different photo store as have discovered all my photos on Photobucket have been deleted.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

scotsoft

Create an album on the forum for your pics, that won't cost you  ;)

cheers John.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on December 19, 2012, 08:20:16 PM
Will do John, Only ordered it on Friday.
Going to have to look at a different photo store as have discovered all my photos on Photobucket have been deleted.

Gulp! :o
Any idea how that happened? :worried:

Oldman

Nobby, I went to log on to put some new pictures up but since I've had the computer problems have found lots of stuff is not working properly.
It appears somehow everything just dissapeared. All my project photos are gone . I am also having to re-register on a lot of sites

Newportnobby

Very sorry to hear that, Mike :(
Are they just gone from Photobucket or have they vanished from your computer too?
Makes me glad I do a full back up every week

daveg

That's a horrible situation! Hope you are able to retrieve from your computer.

My other half is an IT wiz and demands that I copy stuff to an external drive AND vital stuff onto CD/DVD as well.

Dave G

trainsdownunder

Layout has arrived !   :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

At last the reno work is finished - well near enough, and all our chattels and goodies have been delivered from storage. Never knew I had quite so much stuff. Well I did really.
So now it's time to cull the stock as building the new layout begins shortly after Christmas, if I can decide which plan to go with. Currently looking at around 4 variations of plans but have yet to bite the bullet on any one of them. Also new layout will be built totally from Kato Unitrack as just buought a job lot - and I mean a lot. Remember this being up for sale
N scale layout for sale.. Well did a deal with the guy and I have all the ex layout track.

scotsoft

I remember that layout, that will give you plenty to play about with plus is must be a great feeling to have your "stuff" back  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations