My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Bealman's real feet at the bus stop, last night. I'm so pleased to out of that bloody moonboot!

Those are Italian shoes, by the way, that I bought in Berlin in 2013. They are the most expensive shoes I've ever owned, bought in a brain fart.

However, they've also been the best pair of shoes I've ever owned, so you gets what you pays for, I guess!

Graham

and kept spotlessly polished i see. I bought a pair of Churches shoes over 10yrs ago, similar experience, they are by far and away the most comfortable shoes i ever bought.

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on October 29, 2020, 03:05:29 AMThose are Italian shoes, by the way, that I bought in Berlin in 2013. They are the most expensive shoes I've ever owned, bought in a brain fart.

You're forgetting your German, you bought them in a Schuhladen or Schuhgeschäft.

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

Meanwhile, Bealman missed the bus to the club today, so walked. Noticed on the way that the trolleys have learned to swim!!  :worried:

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: Bealman on October 29, 2020, 05:25:22 AM
Meanwhile, Bealman missed the bus to the club today, so walked. Noticed on the way that the trolleys have learned to swim!!  :worried:

It's that time of year when they swim upstream to spawn. Pretty soon there'll be great long lines of young 'uns ;)

Bealman

Bealman

Could explain why the way home was blocked yesterday  ;D

dannyboy

People have no consideration, there is some terrible parking there.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Bit of a storm at Chez Bealman this morning. Woken up with a flash and a bang! (He said, waiting for innuendos from NewportNobby)

Uphill side drain coping well....

Creek on downhill side diverted itself bit though, due to the bloody council failing to keep it clear.  >:(

Train Waiting

Quote from: Bealman on October 30, 2020, 03:59:15 AM
Could explain why the way home was blocked yesterday  ;D

Looks like a couple of juveniles in the foreground with the adults behind.  A very contented family group.  Do they trundle over to you for little pieces of bread or is there a bossy sign saying 'Do not feed the trolleys'?

J
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Bealman

A trolley of a different kind.  :veryangry:

Dumped outside Chez Bealman (edge of which visible on left) between 3 and 4pm Friday afternoon:

Mrs B rang the council, and they reckon they'll remove it. Of course that was Friday arvo, so it's still there  >:(

weave

You should have it and start a new thread 'Mobile layout in a trolley'.  :D

Bealman

Can't you see there's no tyre?  ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP