Luke Piewalker

Parents. Computers. Toolbars. Remote Assistance.  :doh:

scotsoft

Quote from: Luke Piewalker on July 19, 2014, 09:00:36 PM
Parents. Computers. Toolbars. Remote Assistance.  :doh:

Look on the bright side, at least you did not have to go round  :D

cheers John.

Luke Piewalker

No, but I had to try and explain over the phone how to generate the remote assistance request...  :confused1:

scotsoft

Quote from: Luke Piewalker on July 19, 2014, 10:45:04 PM
No, but I had to try and explain over the phone how to generate the remote assistance request...  :confused1:

Even worse, I feel for you  :'(

steve836

Temporary traffic lights. You wait for ages to get past a row of cones with no one working and no sign that they ever will!
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Geoff

Oh boy I am raging inside my rage is spilling over, as a trade for one of the bedrooms upstairs I had to sort our living room out new suite and new furniture the suite cam that was fine with and excellent service, but when the furniture came the day after well the air was blue, I have never seen such a load of tat in all my life, this is a well known store and quality control is no where to be seen, the poor girl on the other end of the phone absorbed all my rage and could not be apologetic enough, but I am sorry but I will never shop in that store ever again, I wonder if people do accept goods that are sub standard and why do stores think we are going to take rubbish in, When we went to the store to pick the items of furniture they looked superb but when they delivered there said pieces of furniture every one had faults on them.

Sorry for the rant but I wonder how long it will take them to give me my money back...
Geoff

Agrippa

Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

guest311

next few days off all planned ....

2 x 6x4 pent sheds to be delivered today, I give them a couple of coats of treatment, then

tomorrow son in law has taken a day off work, and he and I get them together, roof on and power run from the railway shed, mate round tomorrow evening, he's an electrician, to check wiring, then freezer from old summerhouse into one of the new sheds.

Saturday they are off on holiday for a week, so I can get on with demolishing old summerhouse and building the base for new, larger summerhouse / garden room for SWMBO - not to be used for storing junk, she wants somewhere she can sit out in the garden.

son in law back next weekend, and we get the summerhouse built, then I can get it lined / floored / power etc.

all planned, nothing can go wrong can it  :hmmm:

only the delivery turns up this morning with 2 apex roof sheds, not the pent ones that were ordered, and are on the paperwork  >:(

phoned company - oh I don't know what happened there, I'll get back to you  :veryangry:

won't be able to deliver correct sheds now till next week  :censored:

Q. what's the second shed for ?

A. guess  ;) :D ;D

update - sheds ordered from Shedstore, manufacturer is Forest garden

guest311

just had a phone call from Forest Gardens to tell me that they are now delivering the sheds next Thursday  :veryangry:

no real apology, and by her attitude not bothered about the disruption caused by their incompetance

"I can sympathise with your frustration but there's nothing we can do"

which I translated as - couldn't give a f damn about the inconvenience we've caused.

still waiting to hear from Shedstore, who were going to get back to me this morning ::)

Geoff

No one gives a dam in this country no more as long as they get there money, service, quality control etc has gone out of the window.

Geoff

Newportnobby

Speaking of sheds, there's a programme on Channel 4 tonight about the Shed of the Year competition. Might we see some film of Tank's entry, I wonder :hmmm:

Sprintex

Class 66s don't count :D

Paul

Bob Tidbury

Coming home from my daughters  there was a big four wheel drive car trying to make me exceed the 30 MPH speed limit it was about 2ft from my rear bumper, as soon as we where in the 50 mph area it dropped back .BUT guese what I came to the next village 30 mph looked in my mirror and there was the same Idiot right behind me ,obviously the driver doesn't understand the speed signs, and must have been in cruise control  IE  drives at one speed regardless

SD35

On the bright side Bob, revel smugly in the knowledge that they've never made an n gauge railcar as well as you have!   :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations