Classifieds - New Features

Started by guest2, September 26, 2013, 07:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calnefoxile

Erm kind Administrators,

I seem to be having an issue adding stuff to the Classifieds section, I keep getting the following error:

Regards

Neal.

Calnefoxile

Oh hang on it's worked, I've just seen 3 listings come up when I only listed 1 item  :confused1: :confused1:

I'll have another go and see what happens.

regards

Neal.

scotsoft

I have just approved three listings, would you like me to delete two of them  ;)

cheers John.

Calnefoxile

Quote from: scotsoft on October 19, 2013, 06:13:29 PM
I have just approved three listings, would you like me to delete two of them  ;)

cheers John.

John,

I've deleted 2 listings myself, just tried to add another one and got the same Database Error message as per my earlier posting!!!

Do we get this Database Error everytime we add classifieds now then???

Cheers

Neal.

scotsoft

Hi Neal,

There is another listing appeared for approval so I can only think there is a glitch in the system and we will need to get in touch with our tech support as it is beyond me  :help:

However even though you are getting the error message your listing is appearing  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Calnefoxile

John

Ok mate, that listing is a good one, so can be approved.

I only have another 16 to go  ;) ;)

Regards

Neal.

scotsoft

In that case Neal I will wait till they are all uploaded before approving them  :thumbsup:

Caz

I just logged back on and saw 7 awaiting approval, clicked on the approval list and they all disappeared!  They are now all approved by the look of it.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

scotsoft

I have the fastest finger on the mouse button in the NE Caz  :D

Tank

Quote from: Calnefoxile on October 19, 2013, 06:07:14 PM

Erm kind Administrators,

I seem to be having an issue adding stuff to the Classifieds section, I keep getting the following error:

Regards

Neal.

Thanks for reporting that.  It shouldn't happen!  I'll pass the message on, cheers.

scotrail

Hello.

I'm new to this forum (in fact I'm new to N gauge!!) Forgive me for being daft but I can't find the classified section

I'm swapping from OO to N gauge and need some rolling stock!

Thanks

Trev

Hi, welcome to the forum (and to N gauge)
If you look at the line of buttons at the top of this page, you should see one marked "N'porium"  That is where all the classified adverts can be found.

Hope that helps

Trev

Whenever I write a letter to someone, I add a footnote briefly explaining Ohm's law. It's my P.S. de resistance.

scotsoft

Quote from: scotrail on May 05, 2014, 11:04:55 AM
Hello.

I'm new to this forum (in fact I'm new to N gauge!!) Forgive me for being daft but I can't find the classified section

Thanks

You have to make a minimum of 10 posts before you have access to all of the forum.

If you are going to list items on N'porium please read the Terms and Conditions first as this could save you a lot of time in getting your items approved by the moderators.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=faq

cheers John.

scotrail

Quote from: scotsoft on May 05, 2014, 11:37:04 AM
Quote from: scotrail on May 05, 2014, 11:04:55 AM
Hello.

Thanks

You have to make a minimum of 10 posts before you have access to all of the forum.

If you are going to list items on N'porium please read the Terms and Conditions first as this could save you a lot of time in getting your items approved by the moderators.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=faq

cheers John.

Thanks!  I thought I was being daft!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations