what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

Yes Philip and  Mick I don't understand Why so mant female so called singers have to go on stage with their tits nearly falling  out and skimpy costumes  ,not that I object to that  but  If thats what I wanted to see I would go to a strip club ,I wouldnt expect a stripper to stand on the stage and sing so why do the so called singers have to nearly strip to get attention surely a singer should be judged by her voice not what she shows . Any way back to the thread I have just been listening to a very early CD from a group Rumer was in before she became a well known singer it a group called La Honda from 2013 .she was then in a group called Stereo Venus which will be my next thing to listen to ,then it will be back to a Folk `Group called Tudor Lodge .
Bob Tidbury

Tavora

Jean Michel Jarre - The 12 Dreams Of The Sun (The Millennium concert in Cairo 1999-2000)

port perran

I spend a fair bit of time searching out new music that I enjoy.
I've stumbled across the Delines and find the vocals of Amy Boone quite captivating.
Probably not everyone's cup of tea but this song, to me, is exceptional :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDEbnDCAy5GOw&feature=share&playnext=1
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Snowwolflair

port perran

Philip.

Newportnobby

Neil Young's 'After the Goldrush' and 'Harvest'
Next up 'Ragged Glory'

Philip.

Somehow the world doesn't seem so daft when you listen to The Durutti Column on a Sunday morning :)

port perran

Quote from: Philip. on September 06, 2020, 08:53:50 AM
Somehow the world doesn't seem so daft when you listen to The Durutti Column on a Sunday morning :)

New to me but I've just listened to Sketch for Summer and Otis.
I'll be listening to a bit more later.

joe cassidy

I'm not listening to it right now but I have an LP called "Street Music", by someone called Ryan Scane, that I downloaded from the internet several years ago.

The music is instrumental, basically extended bluesy guitar solos against an electronic background.

Does anyone know anything about this guy ?

I can't find any info on the internet.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Joe

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations