what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonye

Just about to listen to Deep Purples new album - Whoosh. I bought the limited edition cd Because you get the Hellfest 2017 show on DVD .
Tony..
Tony .H

Newportnobby

Some old Dire Straits favourites from 'Alchemy' and 'On every street'

joe cassidy

tutenkhamunsleeping

Camel - A Nod and a Wink,  followed by The Single Factor

Malc

A bit of 60's psychedelia from the album the 12 dreams of Dr Sardonicus by Spirit.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bealman

I was a big fan of ten years after back in 1969, until the guitarist (and I've forgotten his name) ran out of guitar solo at some concert or other  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Malc

One of the last bands I saw at Birmingham Town Hall before they stopped bands performing. Great performance and Alvin Lee was just fantastic. Closed with Going Home.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Philip.

Just been released on 7" Vinyl, first time I've bought such a thing in a very long time  :)

joe cassidy

Radio Neo - French radio station.

You may be able to tune in via the internet.

stevewalker

Just been listening to Jeremy by Pearl Jam.

Foxhound

Quote from: Philip. on August 18, 2020, 10:29:36 AM

Was listening to Hip Priest just the other day. Mark E Smith was a legend. Loved The Fall for over forty years.

Current listening is ;
Car: Portion Control - I Staggered Mentally (Early 80s post-Industrial Electronics - one of my favourite bands)

Office: Man Eat Man Eat Man - eponymous LP (Recent post-punk/post-Industrial band, spin-off from Naevus, my current favourite band)

Phone: On shuffle, so anything from The Fall to Severed Heads, Death In June to Nurse With Wound, Gary Numan to Nocturnal Emissions....

Home: Tom Waits - Closing Time / Goldfrapp - Seven Trees / The Specials - Encore
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations