what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinZaPint

Quote from: oldrailbug on November 24, 2011, 07:58:46 PM
Lonnie Donegan - Rock Island Line

That really takes me back, great stuff, 3 rail Hornby Dublo etc!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Oldman

Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 24, 2011, 04:28:02 PM
Steve Earle.........Copperhead Road.... :thumbsup:
Brilliant got the album.

Currently listening to Jean Michel Jarre  -Oxygene.
Next up will be  Thick as a brick - Jethro Tull
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

R & B night - Taste, Rory Gallagher, Vinegar Joe, Man, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble :thumbsup:

Dock Shunter

Quote from: newportnobby on November 24, 2011, 08:57:59 PM
R & B night - Taste, Rory Gallagher, Vinegar Joe, Man, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Class Mick....pure class..... :thumbsup:
                            Have you been at my record collection again........ :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 24, 2011, 09:14:35 PM

Sorry DS - I can't hear you. The Jeff Healey Band have gots the walls pulsating now 8)

Dock Shunter

Quote from: newportnobby on November 24, 2011, 09:19:06 PM
Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 24, 2011, 09:14:35 PM

Sorry DS - I can't hear you. The Jeff Healey Band have gots the walls pulsating now 8)
:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

There will be "Hell To Pay" from the neighbours if you keep that up........

Donkey

Oldman,
            Thick as a Brick - quality. Will have to dig my cd out and give it a blast. Followed by Aqualung methinks!

:thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Donkey on November 24, 2011, 09:45:09 PM
Oldman,
            Thick as a Brick - quality. Will have to dig my cd out and give it a blast. Followed by Aqualung methinks!

:thumbsup:

All Tull fans should get their ears round "Bursting Out" live album. Ian Anderson is on great form taking the p out of the audience and the rest of the band, and there's not a bad track on it.
Have gone onto Stone The Crows now :music:

moogle

Father Abraham in Smurfland.
Decca records. 1978.
Had it since new. On Vinyl!
Altogether now... "Beer, beer, smurfing beer, you don't get drunk and it isn't dear.."
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

keerout

longbridge

Cockney Rebel, mmm Come up and see me and make me  :)
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

The Big Bopper  (JP Richardson)   --   Chantilly Lace, Big Boppers Wedding, Little Red Riding Hood.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

just off to bed and listening to the wind and rain beating against the  bedroom windows.
Thinks Doors-riders on the storm or the track from the blues brothers film appropriate.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations