Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Antipodean

This secondhand haul from Hattons came in the post a couple of weeks ago, but I completely forgot to take photos at the time. They've been dragged out for a quick snap.

The 48XX runs beautifully; she's almost inaudible. Not a strong puller, but she only has one autocoach to deal with. I may get a second, but that'd be the limit.

Trainfish

I think I'm going senile. Just had an email to say £127.45 had been taken from my Paypal account. Didn't have aclue what it was for but it did say it went to Rails of Sheffield. After a bit of digging it seems I pre-prdered a class 31. I don't remember doing that  :doh:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Skyline2uk

Looks cracking that @Only Me  :thumbsup:

Just don't let @Bealman see the state of the BP in the background  :goggleeyes:

Skyline2uk

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Trainfish on December 05, 2020, 04:40:28 PM
I think I'm going senile. Just had an email to say £127.45 had been taken from my Paypal account. Didn't have aclue what it was for but it did say it went to Rails of Sheffield. After a bit of digging it seems I pre-prdered a class 31. I don't remember doing that  :doh:

Which one mate?

Skyline2uk

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on December 05, 2020, 04:40:28 PM

A feeble excuse for getting another loco which just doesn't wash with those of us who know you :no:

Trainfish

The blue one of course  :thumbsup: 31 131 I think. I already have 31 173 and 31 602 so it won't be lonely
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

You're going to have to believe me Mick @Newportnobby as it's true this time! Just looked back at my emails and it says the order was placed on Saturday October 31st @ 02:16. That explains a lot!  :beers:
John

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on December 05, 2020, 05:12:16 PM
You're going to have to believe me Mick @Newportnobby as it's true this time! Just looked back at my emails and it says the order was placed on Saturday October 31st @ 02:16. That explains a lot!  :beers:

A salutary warning to all - don't drink and shop :no: :telloff: :D

dannyboy

Maybe he just had his tights on ... too tight.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

NOW you tell me!  :(

Looks like I only have 3 other pre-orders though. Strangely 2 of them were placed around the same time but ordered separately. That night cost me £593.70 on trains and probably £20 on beer  :doh:
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

Quote from: dannyboy on December 05, 2020, 05:18:07 PM
Maybe he just had his tights on ... too tight.  :)

Well my pocket must have been a lot tighter after that!
John

<*))))><

guest311

Quote from: Only Me on December 05, 2020, 04:46:09 PM
New layout and new DBSO ;)

glad to see the rather sad Blue Pullman power car found a home  :thumbsup:

Hailstone

Quote from: Only Me on December 05, 2020, 06:15:00 PM
If you squint a bit theres an umber and cream one in the shed ;)

Just the power car or the whole unit? pictures please!

Regards,

Alex

guest311

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations