Merry Christmas !

Started by Phoenix, December 15, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Hi All,

It's getting a bit Christmasy here today. Listening to Christmas music lunchtime, and a gang of us who disperse in different directions Christmas day are meeting for a Christmas dinner at a local restaurant this evening, so ......

Wishing you all a fabulous Christmas, and thanking you all for your help and inspiration . Here's hoping Santa gets all your letters  ;)

With all best wishes
Kevin

:beers:

RailGooner

A Merry Christmas to you and yours Kevin. :beers: Indeed, a Merry Christmas to all. :beers:

Jimbo

Thank you Kevin!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too, and the same to everyone on the forum, I hope you all have a joyful and peaceful time,  :beers:.
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

port perran

And a very happy Christmas to you Kevin.
And to everyone else on this forum.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope you all have a fun time. :thumbsup:

daffy

As my wife decorates our tree - a real one as always - this is an opportune moment to wish everybody a very merry and happy Christmas. :thumbsup:

Now, where did that little bauble just roll away to as it dropped from the tree as she delicately balanced upon a stool to top the tree with the Angel? :hmmm:

I'll just retrieve it from under the settee before watching her clear up the mess of boxes and cartons and unused tinsel. :)

Christmas cheers everyone! :beers: :beers: :beers:

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

mk1gtstu

Merry Christmas to all!

Cheers, Stu
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

Bob Tidbury

:thankyousign:  To everyone who posted sympathy messages on our recent bereavement ,And we will try and have as best a Christmas and New Year as we can .
But it won't stop me from wishing everyone on this fantastic Forum ,
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AND A HAPPY,HEALTHY  AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR WITH LOTS OF RAIL RELATED GIFTS FROM SANTA.
FROM
Bob and Val Tidbury

ntpntpntp

Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

dannyboy

We went to Enniskillen today and I finished buying Louisas presents, ( :'(). Most of the foodstuff we want, (you know, pickled onions, chocolates and biscuits  :)), have been bought. Basically just a bit of turkey to buy next week - I know you can get potted meat in a jar, but can you get potted turkey?  ???
A very Merry Christmas to one and all.  :beers:
Louisa and David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

marco neri

Merry Christmas to all.....
from me during typical Christmas cake preparation

Cheers :beers:

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

marco neri

...typical cake of my region , particularly of my hometown .....
so called "Panpepato"..
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Hailstone

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

Alex

Philip.

I'd like to wish everyone a fantastic Christmas and I hope everyone stays healthy and happy  :thumbsup: :)

exmouthcraig

Well that's it folks, im back from the last minute shopping trip and just about to light the fire for 3 days of various family visits.

Here's wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY HEALTHY PROSPEROUS 2019.

I hope Santa brings you everything you've asked for, he has me because I wrote the list and Mrs EC had to ask me where she could buy it from  :bounce:

Thanks go out to @Tank @NGFTech and @NGF Staff
Also to the mods @Newportnobby @Bealman @Railwaygun and all the others with their support and knowledge.

I'll definitely be back next year to ask relentless questions and who knows, we may even reveal part of the layout. Here's hoping!!

Merry Christmas ALL, make it a very good one!!

:thankyousign: Craig

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations