Photobucket uploading problem

Started by poliss, September 22, 2011, 02:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poliss

Anyone having problems uploading pics to photobucket? I can't get any of the upload options to open.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: poliss on September 22, 2011, 02:57:00 PM
Anyone having problems uploading pics to photobucket? I can't get any of the upload options to open.

Just uploaded to my Photobucket account Poliss
           No problems this end.........

findus

All good for me too, just uploaded 6 pics to the forum all with no error..

poliss

Deleted cookies, downloaded latest version of java, buttons still won't work. :-(

Crackerbill

I tried today to open an account to post pics etc to the forum.  Got registered alright but could not get the thing to work so I have given up at the moment.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Having an old age tantrum, as nothing seems logical and there is a dearth of information.  Will talk to my son later as he may be able to interpret the damned thing.  Failing that i will have to find an 8year old.

Newportnobby

Sorry Guys - just uploaded this little chapper so no probs chez moi :computersmile:

Crackerbill

All's well that ends well.  Chatted with my son on using Photobucket and although hadn't tried it, he did advise me how to ackle it.  He had a good laugh at my expense and called me a few age related names, but I now know how to post piccies.  To prove it I posted two copies from an article on the Dapol 9F and DCC decoders. (See DCC decoders)

upnick

Quote from: poliss on September 22, 2011, 04:37:26 PM
Deleted cookies, downloaded latest version of java, buttons still won't work. :-(

At times i've found  Photobucket not to  work   Poliss due  to the  traffic of uploading pictures already that are being  accepted ....  for eg  at night when more people are on their PC's,  if uploads are slow try cancelling &  signing  out  of the site then   sign  back in  &  try again  works for me  if the site is  not  responding  or being slow.  :thumbsup:

Jonathan Clapp

poliss

I'm not even getting to that stage Nick. I click the upload buttons and nothing happens. No drop down menus, nothing. Must be some setting on my puter that's blocking javascript, even though all permisions are set to on. The only thing I see on the status bar? at the bottom is javascript:void(1) or javascript:void(0).

poliss

It's working again now. Haven't changed any settings on my puter.

longbridge

Photobucket also run another hosting site called TinyPic so if one isnt working the other will be :thumbsup:

I have been using both for some time now.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations