Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

Quote from: owl729 on August 06, 2011, 11:26:14 AM
Quote from: grumbeast on August 06, 2011, 07:32:20 AM
Well despite feeling like crap after the flight... My family and I are now officially moved back to the UK yaaay.. And my wife has an interview Monday, and I have one Tuesday!  Don't even take possession of the house till Monday and all our stuff is in mid atlantic...give me half a week and I may even be able to think straight again

Graham
All the best Graham, fingers crossed for the interviews :thumbsup:

What he said, and welcome back  :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

jonclox

Welcome back from the colonies. Hope the move in works out well and the future is good.  :thumbsup:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Newportnobby

Welcome back to good ole Blighty.
Keep us posted on the interviews! :wave:

Jonathan Clapp

so, Im curious as can be about DELETED MEMBER..?

Tank

Quote from: Jonathan Clapp on August 09, 2011, 07:11:41 PM

It's a member who has been deleted...   I could try and put up a different name, but I thought that one was to teh point! :smiley-laughing:

Jonathan Clapp

yeh, thanks.  but I missed the action,  what does one have to do to get banned here?

Tank

Newportnobby

Having moaned about BT in the angry thread, I am happy to be be back on line today - YAY! :)

Tank

After my post in the Angry Thread about todays disaster, I'm happy again due to a good friend coming round with his MIG welder a bit later on.  Also, I had two new Gaugemaster chips arrive today, which went into my Coal Sector Class 58 and my Class 86 in RES.  That's 4 loco's that are DCC now, lucky me.   8) ;D

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on August 12, 2011, 05:29:46 PM
After my post in the Angry Thread about todays disaster, I'm happy again due to a good friend coming round with his MIG welder a bit later on.  Also, I had two new Gaugemaster chips arrive today, which went into my Coal Sector Class 58 and my Class 86 in RES.  That's 4 loco's that are DCC now, lucky me.   8) ;D

Blimey Chris - if your mate came round with his MIG, where did he land it ;D
In my humble opinion, the MIG and the T34/85 were the best things to emerge from Russia.

Mustermark

Quote from: Jonathan Clapp on August 09, 2011, 07:11:41 PM

Curious screen name to choose - that must be John Wayne Bobbitt?!?  :smiley-laughing:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Lawrence

I could certainly offer some alternative names  :evil:

longbridge

Not just Happy but Very Happy, some of you will know from the angry thread that I was waiting for the results of blood tests after a needle stick accident, well I got the results back yesterday and everything is OK, thankfully I dont have to worry about the 
anymore instead I can , again.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Mustermark

Fantastic Oldrailbug.  Great news.  Must be a huge weight off.  I'm happy for you.  ;D

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on August 12, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
Not just Happy but Very Happy, some of you will know from the angry thread that I was waiting for the results of blood tests after a needle stick accident, well I got the results back yesterday and everything is OK, thankfully I dont have to worry about the 
anymore instead I can , again.

Fantastic news, Dave. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations