Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidjhope

Quote from: Phil Hendry on April 13, 2013, 02:32:43 PM
Quote from: davidjhope on April 10, 2013, 08:45:50 PMStop it John I'm trying to resist the MRD sale.
The green peaks gone in the basket again
Go on - you know you'll only kick yourself later if you don't buy it!!!

Need to look at the accounts today. Who knows I might find some spare cash.

Skyline2uk

Was supposed to be cutting down on the carbonated stuff....

......but stuff that for a game of soldiers.......

Vanilla Coke is back!!!!!!

:laugh3: :claphappy: :laugh: :bounce: :laugh3: :claphappy: :laugh: :bounce:

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Skyline2uk on April 14, 2013, 07:02:22 PM
Vanilla Coke is back!!!!!!

Did nobody tell you that you can get vanilla flavouring in the cakes part of your supermarket and mix your own ???

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Skyline2uk

:laughabovepost:

Yes, but if I made as good a job at it as the first time I ever attempted to mixed chemicals at school (local fire brigade was very understanding), it would not end well....

Skyline2uk

Oldman

For those interested, Monkey got  maximum marks 25/25 for her project on Antartica.
Top of the class and the only one getting full marks. :claphappy:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

scotsoft

davieb

Quote from: Oldman on April 15, 2013, 07:55:23 PM
For those interested, Monkey got  maximum marks 25/25 for her project on Antartica.

Well done Monkey  :claphappy:

That has got to be worth a special treat  :hmmm:

Maybe a nice new baseboard  :D  :D

(ducks and runs for cover)

dave  :thumbsup:

Jack

Will that mean that Monkey will soon be on the Happy tread because Granddad has made her baseboards etc because she has done so well with her project?  :laugh:

(just been beaten to the post re baseboards)
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Oldman

I'm going to wait and see what happens on her project about wind farms but  it may be a possibility by the end of May. :-X
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Very happy today, off to pick up 20 plus ready made American N scale buildings that I put away last Saturday. only cost $140 or 95 quid UK and includes Power Stations, Shops, Factories, Municipal Buildings plus several other types of buildings, most look very authentic and very well constructed, probably the best buy I have had for a long while.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

MinZaPint

That sounds like the "Icing" on the cake!
Time for a very special baseboard!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

jonclox

Seeing my GPs discomfort as he realises that my downhill breathing problems have gone on far to long whilst unable to get an appointment to see him and him realising that a 'c***up' in my inhaler situation is the reason.  :-[
Moves now in place to correct about 3 months of problems  :claphappy:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Oldman

Good news Jon,
Wish my GP's  could get their act together.

daveg

Let's hope you get the right kit now, Jon.

I'm at the stage where I keep mine with me (almost) all the time although only currently use it just before starting my cardio 'workout' at the gym.  :sweat:

Dave G

keerout

Hurra, I'm out (the hospital)  :claphappy:  and in the market for a new rodent control officer (the 4legged kind)
AND more than enough wire to do double pole wiring/switching! only the turnout motors get a common return  :laugh3:
gonna try crimping instead of solder due to my sore throat.
Any sugestions???  :hmmm:
Gerard    :wave:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations