Winners of the NGF Raffle - 2012

Started by guest2, January 01, 2013, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy L S

Yay!  :) :) :)

I have won something too and I never usually win anything in raffles!!

3D EMU prints - sound rather intriguing, and a different challenge to my usual era of modelling.

My thanks too to everyone involved in organising the raffle.

:thankyousign:

Roy

Pengi

Just to clarify that I am distributing the following prizes:

B1 LNER Green (ND-120H)
Gaugemaster Combi Single Track Controller
HN1004 Arnold Industrial Service Train Set
Dapol Class 153 St Ives Bay Belle limited edition
Dapol SR Black Terrier
Kato M1 Master set complete with controller
Graham Farish Class 66 'Medite livery' - Converted to DCC (with chip)

So please send me your details by PM (thanks to those that have already sent them). If you have sent me a PM for the any of the other prizes, don't worry - I will forward the PM on to the right person.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

tim-pelican

Woohoo, I won!  Genuinely chuffed to bits with that...

A big  :thankyousign: to everyone involved, congratulations to the other winners, and commiserations to those who didn't.

silly moo

:claphappy:

Yay! I won something for a change. Thank you to the organisers and those who donated prizes. Commiserations to those who didn't win but try again next time,  it's all for a good cause.

:NGF:

port perran

No win for me but many thanks to those who organised the whole thing.
Congratulations to all those who won something - well done.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

NgaugeDan

I won, I won, I won! How exciting.

Many thanks for organising this and keep up all the good work on the forum.
I've sent NewportNobby a pm as he requested with my details.

Many thanks
Dan
Dan
--------------------------

Anthony Lloyd

:thankyousign: :thankyousign:

It appears that while I didn't win on the EuroMillions raffle, I have won a Class 66 :-)

Thank you very much to all those who have organised the raffle, donated prizes, and also ALL THE MEMBERS WHO PURCHASED TICKETS .... It is good to have raised hopefully a large amount for worthy causes as H4H and also our wonderful community forum.

I can only echo what others have said in that I have not won anything in a raffle before and after the year I have had I am chuffed to bits to start the new year with a positive.

Happy New Year to you all!

Regards, Lloydy

daveg

I didn't get a raffle prize but I've hugely enjoyed my first year on the Forum.

Thanks to the great team who keep things/us under control  :D and to all the folk who have helped advised or simply given me a good laugh in 2012.

As Mr Grace said, 'You've all done very well!'  :wave:

Dave G

Tank

To those who have contacted me do far I'm sorting your prizes out.  I'm waiting for others to respond before contacting some of the companies with addresses for vouchers.

Also, I'm back to work today so I won't be on here quite so often.

Matthew-peter

Yay I won one  :thankyousign:

Have messaged Tank too.

Its great to win something and since it is out of my current era has inspired a small inglenook siding layout, the wagons and a few more will be key to the design.
Thank you to all involved, and for those who didnt win, good luck this year  :thumbsup:
OK who took my cake?

Chinahand

Well blow me down with a feather. That's the first time I've ever won anything in a raffle after over 60 years of trying.  :thankyousign:

2013 is definitely off to a great start.  :claphappy:

Many thanks to all the organisers for arranging this and to the sponsors for supporting it. :beers:

Congratulations to all the other winners and commiserations to those who weren't lucky this year.  :sorrysign:
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

kesdrive

A great start to the New Year :NGF:
I hope my luck continues. Many thanks to all who work so hard for this forum. Have PM'd Pengy. :pmsign: :thankyousign:

Bealman

Oh wow... I kinda cleaned up! Rest assured they have found a good home. Thank you to Tank, Pengy and the entire team for organising the raffle. Having been involved in similar undertakings in the past myself, I do indeed believe you when you say it is a big job. A total credit to you all.

In fact, this forum is a credit to you all. It is by far and away the best railway forum on the net.

What a great start to the New Year! Now all I need is to see Clarkey and the boys clean up the Poms when I'm over there watching the Ashes in August!  :D Just kidding....  :laugh:

Once again, thank you. You have a huge fan here in Oz.

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Brooksy

Wahee, I'm a winner again!  :claphappy:

Although I was happy with my ngf mug last year, I think I've done better this year.

Thanks to those involved in the organisation and I can't wait for next year's now.

:NGF:

Calnefoxile

Right that's it Tank, about time to lock this thread now  :hmmm: :hmmm:

All these people bragging about their wins is really grating on me now. It's so unfair I never win anything,  :'( :'( it's about time I was allowed to win something  :headbutt: :headbutt:

Otherwise I'm just not going to say anything else on this Forum anymore so  :P :P to you all

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

Regards

Neal.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations