113 Shopping Days Until Christmas !!!

Started by sparky, September 02, 2014, 10:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdm

On the other main Forum I use (the Stag Owners Forum), I produce a Calendar for the New Year featuring members cars. The one I did for 2014 you can see here :-

http://s379.photobucket.com/user/Tdmak/library/StagCalendar2014

Click on each photo to see it full size. The current years Calendar featured Paintings of various Stag cars by one of our members.

If there was sufficient interest on here I could do same featuring trains (model or real) if members sent me pictures they would like to see and specify the month they would like them to appear on.

Of course there could only be 12 pictures featured (1 for each month) - so someone would have to decide which were the best 12.

Let me know what you think. All you would have to do would be to access the Calendar site (which would be on Photobucket), download the pictures, and print them on glossy paper or cardboard on your PC, then pin or staple the sheets together to create a "turnover" Calendar of your own which is exactly what Stag owners do. 

weave

Nice idea. Could you do a Continental one as well?

However, for the growing 'Xmas Misery Brigade', the XMB as we shall become to be known, you could do a BAH HUMBUG ADVENT CALENDER - 25 things you hate about Christmas!

I'll start off with HAVING TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE, SPROUTS and 'THOUGHTFUL' PRESENTS (give'em what they want, not what YOU'D think they'd like!!!)

Going back to the original thread, I would like some Piko SNCF Couchette coaches. They are very expensive so it's only birthday's and Christmas for these as I would feel dirty and guilty buying them myself.

Cheers weave

Bealman

So you get someone to buy them for you... clever move...  :uneasy:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tdm

Below is what a Calendar page might look like for the New Year.
I have just chosen a picture at random for January.

Bob Tidbury

Thanks to Dock Shunter I will be collecting my very early Christmas present at TINGS , Val has been very good and given me some money she must have a guilty conscious as she goes indoor skiing with my son Glenn at least once a week they are members at the Sno Center in Hemel Hempstead and I'm
  Left at home all alone with my railway (Peace and quite) but very lonely
Bob

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations