Mathieson Models wagons

Started by TalyllynJon, January 12, 2019, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

From Rails of Sheffield this morning......

We are pleased to announce new exclusive
N Gauge Mathieson RCH 7 Plank Wagons
A brand new limited edition of Mathieson Models RCH wagons available only from Rails of Sheffield. RCH wagons like these were found all over the rail network during the heyday of coal. These authentic scale models feature top quality manufacturing and accurate scale representation.

Only 200 of each livery will be produced and they will only be available from Rails of Sheffield.

Expected Q2 2022
Ten models are available to pre-order now.
£19.95 each

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on September 11, 2021, 10:29:38 AM
Clear couplings?

Difficult to tell from the ad, but I'm not sure Mathieson have ever done anything but clear couplings

https://railsofsheffield.com/collections/n-gauge-wagons-freight/brand_mathieson

ijmsmith

ntpntpntp

Yes I had the Rails email too.   Good to know the tooling hadn't totally vanished.

They're not really my thing (not German :) ) but I do have 3 or 4 stashed somewhere and they are very nice apart from the silly clear couplings.

Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

ijmsmith

gram

Big fan of the original wagons.

I see the new ones have both brake handles same end, anyone know when these were last allowed?

Thanks, Graham

thebrighton

Quote from: gram on January 25, 2022, 10:07:47 AM
Big fan of the original wagons.

I see the new ones have both brake handles same end, anyone know when these were last allowed?

Where have you seen photos showing that? These aren't new tooling but just new liveries of the original wagons which had brake handles at opposing ends.

gram

OK thanks, was going by the diagrams on Rails website.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations