Possible HMRC scam???

Started by Newportnobby, May 13, 2022, 03:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Quote from: Redcap244 on May 14, 2022, 07:13:21 PM
I have devoped the system of answering any unknown number as..

"Main Guardroom, security detachment, Cpl J*****S Sir"

don't know why, but 99% then disconnect  :-[

perhaps it's my accent  :hmmm:

It's probably because they don't know how to pronounce J*****s
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

joe cassidy

I would guess at "Jankers" ?

Trainfish

I know the answer but I like the way you're thinking too  :smiley-laughing:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bigmac

ive at last done away with a landline altogether--having finally dumped talk talk in favour of a new fibre line into my house. Havent used a landline phone for years..my mobile phone sim is tesco for about £6 a month--more call time than i could ever use and millions of texts.
i used to be indecisive...but now i'm not so sure.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations